GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
What exactly the f*** do you expect him to do there? Benn went all the way across the crease and Skinner stretched damn near to the post to the point where Benn can’t even pot it and it goes right through the crease to Seguin. I guess he could’ve tried a panic poke check but it would’ve been a miracle stop
Put his skate blade up against the post, goalies do it all the time

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Hope we see a break in the early defensive shell in the third, this wasn’t helping us in the Canucks series. You can defend well and still take chances at the other end.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
What exactly the f*** do you expect him to do there? Benn went all the way across the crease and Skinner stretched damn near to the post to the point where Benn can’t even pot it and it goes right through the crease to Seguin. I guess he could’ve tried a panic poke check but it would’ve been a miracle stop.

Reactions: RegDunlop

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
The mighty Tanev was responsible for both Dallas goals against, he was the same with the Flames one of the most overrated defensemen has been like this forever because he blocks a shot. just another Kris Russel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad