GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
What exactly the f*** do you expect him to do there? Benn went all the way across the crease and Skinner stretched damn near to the post to the point where Benn can’t even pot it and it goes right through the crease to Seguin. I guess he could’ve tried a panic poke check but it would’ve been a miracle stop.
I’ll go back and watch it. It seemed opposite to me. He flopped down and didn’t stretch his legs out to cover the post. Seemed odd to me.

You’re getting weirdly angry about this lol but anyway.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
PP needs to get control of that puck and just set up. No more improv shit and forcing play. Move the puck around and set up something solid. Use the 5 man wagon unit that you know you have.

Reactions: onetweasy

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
That's not how you work a power play when the refs are so reluctant on giving you any. Far too casual and half-hearted, taking low % shots.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Even though I’m maybe an Oilers homer I hope the level of officiating picks up immensely after tonight. It’s been horrendously bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad