GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
File it under shit happens, I just wish that he took the man there and put Seguin on his ass.

Yup
For 2 reasons. One, probably would have saved a goal against, and two, even if he scores - which he did - you're making him pay a price to do so. There should be nothing given. Mistakes happen. It's how you react and ammend them that matters.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Oilers getting outworked here. Gotta be careful.

Dallas tend to need a lot of chances to score though. Like has been stated really lacking that elite finish.

Need to take game 1. Its always Stars worst game.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Ya it's massive to get a split on the road and doing that in game 1 puts the pressure squarely on Dallas. Momentum instantly goes to the Oilers and heavy pressure goes on Dallas to win game 2.

This 3rd period is obviously huge and sets up the rest of the series... which team will be chasing and which team will be applying the psychological pressure of having their opponent play more desperate hockey.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Oilers getting outworked here. Gotta be careful.

Dallas tend to need a lot of chances to score though. Like has been stated really lacking that elite finish.

Need to take game 1. Its always Stars worst game.

Unfortunately it's always our worst game too.

Tbh I've kind of liked our game all things considered for a road game. I think we've been ok, we are losing the HDSC battle, but we've had better finish this far.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
No one hates on Skinner as much as me. That was a bad luck goal plain and simple. Kulak is Mr steady and even these things can happen to him.
That’s all on Kulak. Even had the chance to redeem himself but chose to try and play mini sticks instead of just take out the body.

Reactions: Porkleaker

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Good game for the guys so far but the superstar needs to score here in the 3rd period.

I just can't see them winning this series without a few goals from him. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad