GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
IMG-6147.gif
He's screaming because he cares so much!

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Honestly, I appreciate the acceptance from all of you ladies and gents! We can all unite in the fact that most of us strongly dislike the Nucks and the Flames. I have PTSD from when the Stars were in the pacific div.
Just remember that this place can be a heated a bunch during game time so pick your spots hahaha

Reactions: Drivesaitl

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
tbh I thought it was pretty funny
I distinctly remember one game when McDavid was newer to the leauge the Oilers played Dallas in Edmonton, Benn sort of hung on to McDavid's shoulder as he was gliding around after a whistle and Benn gave him a pat on the bum. Weird but pretty funny. He likes to mess around with opposing players it seems. lol I don't think it's usually malicious. He's a character.

Reactions: sepHF

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Freidman going to be wearing his Jamie Benn gonch tonight while Hrudey touches himself with Oettinger socks.
Friedman's become insufferable. Was good in moderation as a gossip girl. Now he's way too exposed and including him with in-game analysis is a joke. Fart catcher on the pile of a very shitty network whose production in all aspects is subpar.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Honestly, I appreciate the acceptance from all of you ladies and gents! We can all unite in the fact that most of us strongly dislike the Nucks and the Flames. I have PTSD from when the Stars were in the pacific div.

Go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad