GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Really pumped for this game and yet zero nerves. No disrespect for the Stars as I think they have a really good team. I just think the Oilers match up better against them than they did against the Canucks. Plus all the pressure of 'Canada's team' from the last round is now gone.

Haters going to hate as the Oilers continue to win, so keep hating and we'll keep winning.

And to @Zubov2156 - I'll be wearing my Jason Arnott Oilers jersey tonight.

Go Oilers Go!

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Yep I hope they take it personally. It’s insane , he is easily the best of the best so far

Oilers are bring pretty disrespected by the media pretty unprofessional imo. Hope the oilers shut them up

This could be the best thing for them.

You know the boys are probably seething, seeing the entire hockey media shitting all over them.

Reactions: jesusbuiltmyhotrod

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
It is quite insane. Every single post on NHL instagram/facebook, sportsnet and other central sports have LOUD hatred towards us
f*** them

I have the secret recipe

1716507225741.jpeg

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Thinking back to all those playoff series these two teams played in the late 90’s, what stood out to me was how terrible the ice was in May back in that old Reunion arena. That Ice was a bigger story even than some of those great games were. Glad we’re not worrying about that anymore.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Hahaha Dsource I will be wearing my Dallas Stars Arnott jersey just to cancel yours out! It’s funny how many explayers played for both franchises. I like to intensity, let the game begin! Go Stars!

"Go Stars!" is equivalent to trolling. There's a mainboard GDT for that if you don't want to be at your homeboard GDT, but it sure as shit ain't here.

You're welcome here as long as you're not dragging that bullshit over our hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad