GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Have a good feeling about this serie.

Need some depht scoring though.

Gonna bet 10 bucks on Janmark to score, has looked hot lately with limit minutes.

Lets go!

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
Someone with a big personality doesn't do shit like this. This isn't part of the game..it's part of who this person is.

Hate isn't strong enough a word for trashy players like him

tbh I thought it was pretty funny

Zubov2156

May 22, 2024
account made yesterday, which covert Canucks fan is this? :sarcasm:
Honestly I don't really do SM of any type because people turn into animals behind a keyboard. I'm just a hockey fan in Dallas that wanted to talk shop with educated passionate hockey fans.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
Will Skinnkinen rise the occasion? Or will Skinnkinen wither away. The answer will determine the series. If we come out firing and win this, we put some serious pressure on the Stars for game 2. LFG!!!1111!!!!1

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Yep. Reality is everybody on this board (almost) was cheering for Dallas to take out the despised Avalanche and despised Knights.

There wasn't a person on this board that didn't think the NHL jobbed Dallas in game 6 OT somehow requiring them to win the OT twice or 3-1 as some here joked.

I have to switch the gear myself. I have a harder time disliking Dallas. Must, somehow, feel. the. hate. ;)

I think I need some game action to gear up. hehe

Maybe that limp noodle McLeod will help win a game for the Oilers this series if he can become a net front presence this lifetime.

Maybe score one single point.

Reactions: DaGap and Duke74

Zubov2156

May 22, 2024
half of this board has PTSD from Zubov in the 90's, dont take it personally :laugh:
I can relate... I have Todd Marchant nightmares and I am haunted by the Grant Ledyard reverse tow-pick in '97
The Jason Arnott goal when Jersey beat us in the SCF in 2000
The mash unit we had that derailed our hopes of beating the Bolts in 2020
The heartbreak of getting beat by the Vegas cheaters in 2023. they were clearly the better team though.
Maybe this is our year...8 more wins. Go Stars!

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I can relate... I have Todd Marchant nightmares and I am haunted by the Grant Ledyard reverse tow-pick in '97
The Jason Arnott goal when Jersey beat us in the SCF in 2000
The mash unit we had that derailed our hopes of beating the Bolts in 2020
The heartbreak of getting beat by the Vegas cheaters in 2023. they were clearly the better though
Maybe this is our year...8 more wins. Go Stars!
That foot was in the crease btw ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Messrules11

Zubov2156

May 22, 2024
If the Oilers shoot that is
Not affiliated with the Stars but I think I can speak for the entire state of TX.
Hell no! We do not want to poke the bear and put the Oilers world beater PP on the ice at all! The way that the Oilers 5man unit moves the puck is a thing of beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad