WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Stars seems to be fading since 1st period of game 4. Oilers are playing great defence in their own zone not giving much room for shots and Stars look exhausted while trying to find answers. They are capable of burst of pressure here and there but I don’t think they have enough gas. Series isn’t over until it’s over but I think it would be hard for stars to comeback. They basically need to rely on Oilers to beat themselves at this point and give it to them.

scliff

Nov 28, 2009
Dallas looked tired tonight, I guess having to battle agianst Vegas and Colorado took a lot out of them, they look like they don't have much left in the tank

Dallas has played one more game than the oil these playoffs, and had several more days off. All the games are hard. If Dallas has nothing left in the tank and the oilers do then Dallas should work on either their conditioning or their heart.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Boohoo nobody is cheering that the Oilers have won the series it's about people being bitter with their sweep or five and out comments if you don't see that then your deductive skills are lacking.
Boohoo nobody picked your team to win in 4 or 5 games

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Stars seems to be fading since 1st period of game 4. Oilers are playing great defence in their own zone not giving much room for shots and Stars look exhausted while trying to find answers. They are capable of burst of pressure here and there but I don’t think they have enough gas. Series isn’t over until it’s over but I think it would be hard for stars to comeback. They basically need to rely on Oilers to beat themselves at this point and give it to them.
Its really just Johnston and Stankoven. I really just do not see Pavelski or Seguin doing crap. Even Robertson has been invisible after that hat trick.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
It's not the amount of money, it's the line you get.

If you're making hundreds of dollars in a single night against bookies, you're doing something right.

My assumption is you're not one of those people, though.
:laugh: You know what they say about assumptions.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Lol Panthers had to play two senior teams who’s windows are slamming shut.

Rangers played a Washington team that was locked in a we don’t want to make the playoffs battle with two other teams and then faced perennial chokers Carolina.

Real tough paths in the east.
I’d take Kings and Vancouver every single day over those teams. Not even close. They beat Rittich and Silovs. Get real.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
He has three cups and one of the best players of all time. I hope people aren’t that insecure.
Yet, no one really cares about him anymore... no media hype.. he is Tavares level player now from being the gave of the league.

Maybe Oilers fans would be salty with Hawks once Bedards outshines McD and becomes the new face

• Wow
Reactions: Coffey
Jan 13, 2023
Yeah no shit, obviously. All I’m saying is I’d much rather have Edmonton’s route to the WCF than any other teams route to the 3rd round. Edmonton just had to not be bad the last two rounds. The Stars had to be great.
Stars did, but the Eastern teams most certainly did not. Obvious to anyone that watched the games.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If the Edmonton Oilers are able to win the Stanley Cup with Skinner in net that in itself would be an incredible accomplishment. If Edmonton reaches the Final I'm cheering for them as a Canadian it's my duty. One for all, all for one!!
Good for you... I would cheer for Jets and Sens.. No way I could cheer for CGY, VAN, TML..
MTL is a tossup..

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
I don’t think Pens fans care about that. For me, Sid is the best player of all time because he played for my favorite team and won 3 championships with my favorite team.

I could not care less about player comparisons.
Hating the Oil makes sense less sense now. But ok you do you. Have a good one.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dallas has played one more game than the oil these playoffs, and had several more days off. All the games are hard. If Dallas has nothing left in the tank and the oilers do then Dallas should work on either their conditioning or their heart.

Stars are just an old team that was already slow, and half the guys who arent old are just plain slow and always look like this. Those old guys though just don't seem to have the legs to make it all the way at this point, especially not against a fast Oilers team right after playing a fast Avalanche team and a very physical Vegas team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay