WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
If the series was 3-2 Dallas people would be saying to call it a wrap and to clear out the lockers at Rogers.

But since it’s 3-2 Edmonton, the series is far from over and Skinner can come back down to earth. So funny.

The series is what it is, a best of 3 with Oilers up 1-0.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
The Oilers are proving a lot of people wrong here myself included, I never thought they could win 3 games versus Dallas but here we are with the Oilers one win away from the Finals. Dallas looked tired tonight, I guess having to battle agianst Vegas and Colorado took a lot out of them, they look like they don't have much left in the tank

Reactions: Devonator and zar

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
what do we do to you?
You see in the world of sports and the entertainment industry, there are organizations, athletes, and entertainers that you like and don’t like. I’ve personally only seen the Oiler’s fail. To insinuate that their actions have done to make me not like them is false. Every basic person goes to that immediately when you hate an athlete or team “what did they do to you?” Or “how did they hurt you”

Use your brain lol. I’m a sports fan. I like teams and I don’t like other teams. I root for teams and against teams.

• Haha
Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
The biggest difference is Edmonton always seems to find someone big to show up when needed. Dallas is all or nothing.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
You obviously care or you would have read the post and moved on instead of responding lol is this call and response for dumb answers.
I don't care :laugh: I truly don't my team didn't make the playoffs and I bet an hour of my wages on Dallas before the playoffs, that money means nothing to me at the end of the day.

Last series I was called an Edmonton fan and watched a bunch of whiney Canucks fans post a picture of espn analysts picking against them and watched them be mocked too

Now you are the whiney fans, oh how the turntables

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
You see in the world of sports and the entertainment industry, there are organizations, athletes, and entertainers that you like and don’t like. I’ve personally only seen the Oiler’s fail. To insinuate that their actions have done to make me not like them is false. Every basic person goes to that immediately when you hate an athlete or team “what did they do to you?” Or “how did they hurt you”

Use your brain lol. I’m a sports fan. I like teams and I don’t like other teams. I root for teams and against teams.
Ya. But I would hope there is logic behind hate.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
To the Star’s credit, I just don’t think Edmonton beats Vegas and Colorado to get to where they got. Two tough series. It’s a shame that they couldn’t be the heroes to stop Edmonton.

Evander Kane, Corey Perry, and Daryl Katz are going to hoist the cup and Edmonton fans will pretend like the last 15 years weren’t a thing.
That’s cope

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Yeah no shit, obviously. All I’m saying is I’d much rather have Edmonton’s route to the WCF than any other teams route to the 3rd round. Edmonton just had to not be bad the last two rounds. The Stars had to be great.
Lol Panthers had to play two senior teams who’s windows are slamming shut.

Rangers played a Washington team that was locked in a we don’t want to make the playoffs battle with two other teams and then faced perennial chokers Carolina.

Real tough paths in the east.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
In my competitive playing days you just went out there and outworked your opponent every single shift. Win the puck battles, put them through the boards, pepper the net. That's pretty much the only way you overcome stifling defense and a stalemate. If players don't have that in them due to fatigue or injuries you're screwed.

• Love
Reactions: zar

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I don't care :laugh: I truly don't my team didn't make the playoffs and I bet an hour of my wages on Dallas before the playoffs, that money means nothing to me at the end of the day.

Last series I was called an Edmonton fan and watched a bunch of whiney Canucks fans post a picture of espn analysts picking against them and watched them be mocked too

Now you are the whiney fans, oh how the turntables
Boohoo nobody is cheering that the Oilers have won the series it's about people being bitter with their sweep or five and out comments if you don't see that then your deductive skills are lacking.

Reactions: Luc Labelle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad