WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Small mind mentality on your part. I never gloat after my team would win. Especially, when there's one more game to go. Dallas looks dead in the water though.
Not to mention Canucks fans did the same thing last series and Edmonton fans mocked them for it.

snag

Feb 22, 2014

As someone pulling for The Oilers.
Sucks if you're not
1000004778.gif

I was tagged for the quote and there is no quote... You edit? Lol

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
To the Star’s credit, I just don’t think Edmonton beats Vegas and Colorado to get to where they got. Two tough series. It’s a shame that they couldn’t be the heroes to stop Edmonton.

Evander Kane, Corey Perry, and Daryl Katz are going to hoist the cup and Edmonton fans will pretend like the last 15 years weren’t a thing.
lol @ the salt

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
To the Star’s credit, I just don’t think Edmonton beats Vegas and Colorado to get to where they got. Two tough series. It’s a shame that they couldn’t be the heroes to stop Edmonton.

Evander Kane, Corey Perry, and Daryl Katz are going to hoist the cup and Edmonton fans will pretend like the last 15 years weren’t a thing.
Vegas did it to themselves. They could have won the last game or two and played Edmonton but instead choked away points at the end.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't either, but that's part of the challenge. You can't just play well for 2 series and mail it in if you want the cup no matter how challenging the path.
Yeah no shit, obviously. All I’m saying is I’d much rather have Edmonton’s route to the WCF than any other teams route to the 3rd round. Edmonton just had to not be bad the last two rounds. The Stars had to be great.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus

Tee hee

Reactions: rhino71

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah no shit, obviously. All I’m saying is I’d much rather have Edmonton’s route to the WCF than any other teams route to the 3rd round. Edmonton just had to not be bad the last two rounds. The Stars had to be great.
Yeah no shit, obviously you'd rather have an easier route. Doesn't mean anything though.

Reactions: BB79

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Not something worth bragging about though.

It's not the amount of money, it's the line you get.

If you're making hundreds of dollars in a single night against bookies, you're doing something right.

My assumption is you're not one of those people, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad