GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Seen this from Debour in recent conference finals with different teams he’s coached where’s he’s favorite to win. He never seems to get roasted for it though.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Shots 17-4, damn! If I'm Dallas I'm thanking my lucky stars it's a tie game. Lame pun intended.

And thank Otter too

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
If the shots were 8 to 8, you'd be hearing about boring hockey. So, pick your poison.
I was more getting at the fact that whenever the Oilers control the pace of play first against LA then Vancouver now Dallas it's always just the opposing team playing bad never the Oilers playing good. I think alot of people are under estimating the speed and relentless forecheck and backcheck of the Oilers anyone who has played hockey know that it is exhausting playing a team that plays like that.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I was more getting at the fact that whenever the Oilers control the pace of play first against LA then Vancouver now Dallas it's always just the opposing team playing bad never the Oilers playing good. I think alot of people are under estimating the speed and relentless forecheck and backcheck of the Oilers anyone who has played hockey know that it is exhausting playing a team that plays like that.
anytime you have a good team you will also have haters. The haters only focus on negative aspects. It's part of the process. Especially teams that are eliminated by them

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
The Oilers didn't make it this far because they are a bad team. They are a very good team and have just as good of chance to win it all as the other three teams do.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I'm predicting 4 goals in the 2nd period with the long change. Chances were there for both teams.

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
LA and Vancouver were shit. But, doing it to Dallas is different. Regardless, does it really matter? Why get upset with this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad