WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
LA and Vancouver were shit. But, doing it to Dallas is different. Regardless, does it really matter? Why get upset with this shit?
I donno I have to give Vancouver credit (don't tell any of my fellow Oiler fans) but they gave themselves a chance to win almost every night all it would of taken wa a bounce her or a bounce there. Their goalie played outstanding and whatever system they played coupled with that kept almost all the games to 1 goal games. As for LA they have been the team that generally leaves the Oilers bruised and battered after playing them and because we haven't been able to see them play against anyone but the Oiler I don't think it is fair to judge exactly how good of a playoff team they are. Gotta remember the last two years Oilers have only been eliminated by the cup champions and they were dealing with alot of damage(injuries) left behind by the LA Kings

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
🤣 ewwww. I live in the land of cranberry bogs and love them but that sounds disgusting. They can keep their free pizza. The TMNT wouldn't even eat that
Just ordered a pizza…

IMG_6303.gif

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
it seems like the Stars think that Skinner is even worse than he actually is... need better shot selection

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad