GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
To all the Canucks posters who said OiLERs GeT aLL ThE CalLS FROm tHE ReFs huehueheueheuh, get f***ing bent idiots. 5-1 PPs tonight good lord. Every PP that Dallas got outside of the McDavid OT penalty was baby shit soft. Thought these were the Conference finals?

Don't worry series is just starting, still plenty of time for the Oilers to hit the diving board

(Didn't see the game but surprised at that difference)

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
What was that play by Lindell on the Oilers 2nd goal? Tanev makes a terrific play then Benn + Lindell both skate by the puck, and it leaks through Oettinger.

Feel like Oettinger is the Oilers real opportunity in this series.
Why is Oettinger the Oilers real opportunity in this series? The Oilers were the better 5 on 5 team tonight and if not for the PP discrepancy this game probably ends in regulation.

Its ok to give the Oilers credit when they play a great game against a team that everyone claimed would mop the floor with them.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
They talked about it a lot tonight. Stars were flying the zone all game as soon as they saw a defenseman with the puck. They just assumed Hyman wasn't going to get that puck back.

Lindell's the defender though, feel like you gotta not start blowing the zone when your D partner is in trouble.

That said credit to Hyman sticking with it, he's an impressively strong player on the puck & didn't quit on that one

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Why is Oettinger the Oilers real opportunity in this series? The Oilers were the better 5 on 5 team tonight and if not for the PP discrepancy this game probably ends in regulation.

Its ok to give the Oilers credit when they play a great game against a team that everyone claimed would mop the floor with them.

I've given the Oilers plenty of credit throughout the playoffs. Sorry your not following my posts, as if 'my credit' is even important anyways?

Oettinger is their real opportunity b/c I think he's been overrated since the Calgary series. He's a good starter but not in the Demko/Shesterkin class just yet imo. He has the capability but hasn't shown it consistently, & so long as he's not Skinner has the potential of matching him which tilts things closer to EDM.

Reactions: Darkwinter

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Lindell's the defender though, feel like you gotta not start blowing the zone when your D partner is in trouble.

That said credit to Hyman sticking with it, he's an impressively strong player on the puck & didn't quit on that one
For someone who didn’t watch the game and like the rest of your fans thought we’d lose in 4 or 5 you sure have a lot of opinions!

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
For someone who didn’t watch the game and like the rest of your fans thought we’d lose in 4 or 5 you sure have a lot of opinions!

Okay fine, if that's what you want (?), I take it back then.

Hyman sucks & is not strong on the puck. He & the Oilers were fortunate Dallas had a brain fart to score that goal. Otherwise they lose a 1 goal game. (Is that better?)

I also said 5-6 but who's paying attention

• Haha
Reactions: Perfect_Drug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad