GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
I'm saying it's well overdue that the reffing didn't go in the Oilers favor. I agree there were a couple bad ones (the double minor wasn't one of them) but ya'll have absolutely nothing to complain about with how the first 2 series were called
Oilers are 17th out of 22 playoff teams over the last 3 years in terms of penalty differential.

Just when it looked like they would finally get some calls for a change, its right back down to the basement. :laugh::laugh:

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
If you don't score on a 4 minutes PP in OT you deserve to lose the game.
Just wanted to check back in with you, are you still on our bandwagon for this series? or is it proving difficult for you :sarcasm:
Would love to have you on!

Reactions: zar

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Impressive road win by Oilers, and their goalie played well. McDavid fought through some tough moments, that could've made things go south, but then he came through. Fighting through "It" are qualities that can help any player/team win "Cup". Now Stars have most of pressure in game 2, we'll see how they handle that.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Even a poor McDavid can be a game changer in the offensive end
Poor McDavid.

The guy played and has been playing excellent on both sides of the puck. Team game. Team is winning in the playoffs. 2 points, + 2 tonight… all ES. He is not producing at an abnormal pace… only 23 points in 13 games, 1.77 p/gp…

poor McDavid… give me a f***ing break.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Honestly I feel like that was a very even game. Could have gone either way, and I don't think either team played their best games tonight.

Reactions: Coffey

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Poor McDavid.

The guy played and has been playing excellent on both sides of the puck. Team game. Team is winning in the playoffs. 2 points, + 2 tonight… all ES. He is not producing at an abnormal pace… only 23 points in 13 games, 1.77 p/gp…

poor McDavid… give me a f***ing break.
Perhaps read what the comment was replying to?

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Knoblauch's strategy of "just play all of our top players for 30 minutes a game" somehow continues to pay off.

Bouchard has been their best player.
Ice time was pretty normal tonight, our top players maybe played an extra 1-2 min compared to Dallas top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad