GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
As a completely ignorant Canadian - is there any other American state as obsessed with their boarder line/shape as Texas? Just noticed the center ice paint: team logo + state lines. Not sure if I remember seeing this anywhere else.

There is Long Island but that's more of a differentiation between NY teams. Interesting stuff.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Canucks are my team.

Hughes carried him but his first half of the season was good but his second half was horrendous.

If you're wondering why Hughes is Norris bound, that's another reason why.
Hughes was fine in the 2nd half. The hell are you talking about lol.

Edit : Oh your talking about Hronek. Yea that guy was poop.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
As a completely ignorant Canadian - is there any other American state as obsessed with their boarder line/shape as Texas? Just noticed the center ice paint - team logo + state lines. Not sure if I remember seeing this anywhere else.

There is Long Island but that's more of a differentiation between NY teams. Interesting stuff.
No.

Reactions: ACLEVERNAME

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
As a completely ignorant Canadian - is there any other American state as obsessed with their boarder line/shape as Texas? Just noticed the center ice paint: team logo + state lines. Not sure if I remember seeing this anywhere else.

I feel like Florida does it too.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011

Well, it was their secondary logo on their shoulder of their jerseys for years..

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Garbage take. Anyway , not discussing it here
So you're one of the 3 Canucks fans who want to pay Hronek more than Hughes then?

Because if he was consistent all year then he'd be earning over 8 AAV.

Nobody that watched the Canucks the whole year thinks he deserves more than 8 and are willing to re-sign him for that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad