WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
whats even more weird is last year he wins the rocket scores 60+ goals and then this year he stops scoring like WTF its like he has only one mode he can activate at one time. Either score goals or pass and get assists :laugh:
He was pissed that Matthews stole his Hart trophy so he wanted to prove a point that he could beat him in that category too.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think he’s more suited for a bottom pairing physical guy, don’t try to score goals, just stay back and punish people
He needs an Ek. Not specifically Ek but a guy to stabilize him. Funny thing, I think Hronek would be perfect.

Ek Bouch
Nurse Hronek

But I have a bias.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Pavelski still has decent hands, his skating has always been bad and it's just getting worse.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
He was pissed that Matthews stole his Hart trophy so he wanted to prove a point that he could beat him in that category too.

Hart is a stupid trophy voted on by journalists who the F even cares. Ted Lindsay is where its at ;)

His play dropped off sharply at the end of the season, and its not injury related reportedly, just age.

he just needs to keep his shifts short and he will be fine

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
The oilers are giving dallas more trouble than I thought they would so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad