WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Reeves is just the forward version of Byfuglien. Byfuglien broke out this season and great for him, who are you to say that Reeve's wont score a hatty in a 3-0 win for the Knights?

What are you talking about? Byfuglien broke out during the 2010 playoffs.

Are you just trolling or are you new to hockey?

Reactions: Fairview

Andy6

Court Jetster
Jun 3, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
To my fellow Jets fans, isn't it funny how Scheif was looking so pedestrian when he came back from his injury and suddenly the guy has just evolved into a monster? I love it and think of any player on our team, he is deserving of this kind of output for his hard work. I honestly can't think of a more perfect person to have been our first 2.0 draft pick. He lives and breathes hockey and his work ethic is off the charts. So happy he's going a key part of our team.

I remember when they asked him if he was going to spend his signing bonus on a car and he sort of blushed and admitted that he didn't have his driver's licence yet because it would take too much time away from hockey.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ok people discuss the game or series.....not posters or cities or fan bases. If you fail to follow the rules we will gladly give you a infraction and/remove you from this thread permanently. You’ve been warned. Stop it

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Used to play football with Ryan and Cam Barker, both were mouthy ****s. Jordan is the only Reaves boy who is solid, for sure took after Dad

I’ve actually heard these stories before too. I heard Barker was an ass with no dedication and that’s probably why he fizzled out fairly quickly.

Steelers

Apr 19, 2015
I’ve actually heard these stories before too. I heard Barker was an ass with no dedication and that’s probably why he fizzled out fairly quickly.
Cam was more of an asshole. Ryan was just cocky, being the son of Bombers legends etc etc. Cam being an asshole made no sense either cause he was an underused TE. At least Ryan was a RB.

Reactions: snowkiddin

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Haha, that was an AMAZING rink-side interview with Ryan Reeves! If you missed it, I hope someone puts it on YouTube for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad