WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

end

Mar 18, 2007
Arklay Mansion
https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/whiteou...927615#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=8Av4nCW

The City of Winnipeg has noticed that Winnipeggers have been enjoying spring hockey for the first time ever, and have decided to involve themselves in order to bring that to an end. In order to go downtown and stand on the street and wooo on national television, you will have to have a free ticket. They allowed people to reserve as many as 8 tickets so naturally they went in an hour and now they're 100 dollars on Kijiji. We must all thank the City of Winnipeg, because the kind of joy and community spirit being fostered by spring time hockey cannot merely be experienced, but must of course be overseen and ruined by some municipal commissar.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/whiteou...927615#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=8Av4nCW

The City of Winnipeg has noticed that Winnipeggers have been enjoying spring hockey for the first time ever, and have decided to involve themselves in order to bring that to an end. In order to go downtown and stand on the street and wooo on national television, you will have to have a free ticket. They allowed people to reserve as many as 8 tickets so naturally they went in an hour and now they're 100 dollars on Kijiji. We must all thank the City of Winnipeg, because the kind of joy and community spirit being fostered by spring time hockey cannot merely be experienced, but must of course be overseen and ruined by some municipal commissar.
It was true north that decided to make the white out party a ticketed event tho? Lol

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Winnipeg needs to go into game with the mindset " we are going to be even better tonight then last game"

Vegas is going to give their big push tonight, they will be better for sure, Winnipeg has to be prepared for that and they need the right attitude going in, not just an adequate attitude.....................they need a killer one.

Reactions: rosenqvist

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
I Believe...

That tonight's game will surprise the majority of die hard Jets fans...

fighter-jet-military-plane-animated-gif-9.gif

At supersonic speeds (those greater than the local sound speed), there is no sound heard as an object approaches an observer because the object is traveling faster than the sound it produces. Only after the object has passed will the observer be able to hear the sound waves emitted from the object. These time periods are often referred to as the zone of silence and the zone of action. When the object has passed over the observer, the pressure disturbance waves (Mach waves) radiate toward the ground, causing a sonic boom. The region in which someone can hear the boom is called the boom carpet. The intensity of the boom is greatest directly below the flight path and decreases on either side of it.

Death From Above

Go :jets Go

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
This thread is hilarious.

@Oilers Propagandist had Vegas in 4, let's see how many times he can be wrong in one series.

Did you see the jab he posted on a thread he started on the general discussion board?

I think he is recruiting all the Jets trolls, its actually a great idea! I get the list of trolls in one thread, much more easier to find who to ignore.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

This is both hilarious and sad.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I Believe...

That tonight's game will surprise the majority of die hard Jets fans...

fighter-jet-military-plane-animated-gif-9.gif

At supersonic speeds (those greater than the local sound speed), there is no sound heard as an object approaches an observer because the object is traveling faster than the sound it produces. Only after the object has passed will the observer be able to hear the sound waves emitted from the object. These time periods are often referred to as the zone of silence and the zone of action. When the object has passed over the observer, the pressure disturbance waves (Mach waves) radiate toward the ground, causing a sonic boom. The region in which someone can hear the boom is called the boom carpet. The intensity of the boom is greatest directly below the flight path and decreases on either side of it.

Death From Above

Relax buddy guy

We will bring our Air Conditioner.
The smart wifi enabled ones or no? Let's try and keep things simple.
This thread is hilarious.

@Oilers Propagandist had Vegas in 4, let's see how many times he can be wrong in one series.
Shit happens man, Knights in 5. Knights dominated from the last 10 minutes of the 1st to the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiasAndersson

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
What battle? The one where Reaves plays dirty and takes a penalty while Buff skates away and scores on the resulting PP?

Reaves isn't battling anything except a lack of real hockey talent.

I respect that Reaves is the best fighter in the league, generally not a dirty player and seems like a nice guy, but anyone thinking he's important to Vegas must not think much of the rest of the Knights' lineup.

Surprised everyone is talking about Reaves at all.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
To my fellow Jets fans, isn't it funny how Scheif was looking so pedestrian when he came back from his injury and suddenly the guy has just evolved into a monster? I love it and think of any player on our team, he is deserving of this kind of output for his hard work. I honestly can't think of a more perfect person to have been our first 2.0 draft pick. He lives and breathes hockey and his work ethic is off the charts. So happy he's going a key part of our team.

Hope we can go up 2-0 tonight, go Jets go.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Relax buddy guy

The smart wifi enabled ones or no? Let's try and keep things simple.

**** happens man, Knights in 5. Knights dominated from the last 10 minutes from the 1st to the end.

I am relaxed...

Your just a Winnipeg Jets hater period...

Cant stand and that our Jets are 3 wins away from playing for the Stanley Cup eh?

I let you on a little secret ok... answer below the gif and video...

RHiD0K65NxxLO.gif

(Mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

burnoutberry

May 2, 2016
True North
Did you see the jab he posted on a thread he started on the general discussion board?

I think he is recruiting all the Jets trolls, its actually a great idea! I get the list of trolls in one thread, much more easier to find who to ignore.

I don't mind his ridiculous claims so much. It lets me take jabs at how terrible the Oilers were this past season. If he dishes it out, he'd better be ready to take it. Good times.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I respect that Reaves is the best fighter in the league, generally not a dirty player and seems like a nice guy, but anyone thinking he's important to Vegas must not think much of the rest of the Knights' lineup.

Surprised everyone is talking about Reaves at all.
Just hoping for a home town hero hatty by him.
IMG_0990.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: LiasAndersson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad