WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
No but you can say that was the best player on the Vegas bench all season :sarcasm::D

tenor.gif

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I'm loving how some people are acting like Ryan Reaves is the key to the series LMAO

Agree, that's weird. He's only playing because the guy in front of him is injured. It's not like this was some master plan by Gallant to come in and try to rough up Winnepeg. That's just not VGK's style. The problem is Winnepeg may be better at VGK's style than VGK. :( We will find out more after tonight.

I would say Fleury is the key to the series for Vegas. As he has been in Rounds 1 and 2.

Reactions: Flair Hay

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
If Vegas plays like they did Friday then it's clear that we've got two horribly mismatched conference finals going on, need to fix the playoff format and ensure teams don't just float into that position.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Will be a good one tonight...I expect a much better Vegas tonight as they were pretty bad Saturday....

Seven0two

Apr 17, 2018
Honest question for Vegas fans, has Tatar been so bad that he can't get in the lineup over Reeves?

Since he's come over he has been moved all around the lineup and never allowed to develop any chemistry with a team that depends on chemistry to make up for a lack of high end talent. This really is a team that needs everything to fit and Tatar is a terrible fit for the fourth line with Bellemare, Nosek, Carrier who rely on blue collar play to try to keep the puck deep long enough for the top line to come onto the ice in good position. He has shown flashes of his ability, but at the moment lacks a bit of the grit needed to fit with this team.

The other factor is that Gallant loves to replace players with similar players. Carrier is essentially a faster version of Reaves with at least a small chance to score.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Would be funny if it was true, you're trying too hard to milk a fake reaction. Fleury, Karlsson among a few others were better than Wheeler all season. Jets are back btw.

Regardless, enough of the friendly banter... I predict a 3-0 victory for the good guys representing vegas with hometown guy Ryan Reeves giving his family a hatty to cheer about all the way down hastings.

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
Would be funny if it was true, you're trying too hard to milk a fake reaction. Fleury, Karlsson among a few others were better than Wheeler all season. Jets are back btw.

Regardless, enough of the friendly banter... I predict a 3-0 victory for the good guys representing vegas with hometown guy Ryan Reeves giving his family a hatty to cheer about all the way down hastings.

Lmao. That’s some funny **** dude.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax

.....you try way to hard

burnoutberry

May 2, 2016
True North

If Vegas is putting their hopes on Reaves this thing is done like the Oilers were at American Thanksgiving.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
If Vegas is putting their hopes on Reaves this thing is done like the Oilers were at American Thanksgiving.
I think it would be the ideal result, no need to bring the oilers up. All I see is a lot of rage towards the Oilers from the 1980's man, let it go. Your team is in the WCF, just enjoy the ride.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
We will see when he starts pounding the Jets small guys what the response will be. Looking forward to it

The more Reeves is on the ice the better the chance that the Jets win.

Buff isn't going to fight a 4th line scrub and take himself out of the game.

I wouldn't even want Lowry, Copp, or Chairot to waste their time on Reeves.

Reeves in the lineup sitting on the bench taking up a roster spot = advantage Jets.
Reeves in the lineup on the ice = very big advantage for the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad