WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
Monday night Raw on soon...

Raw is JERICHOOOOO
5291748-image.png

Reactions: SlimCharles

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Jets have a better chance to beat Washington. Jets took out Nashville the #1 team in regular season.

#1 goalscorer Ovy against #2 Laine, it'd be great.
I'm not looking for a great series, I'm looking for the Caps to lose by any means necessary.

I'm old and drink a lot, I just want to get to the end of this life without the indignity of watching the Caps carry the Cup. It's the only goal I have left in life.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
I want to see a Reaves Buf fight!

Agree but why on earth oblige if you're Buff? Terrible trade off.

Unless Reaves takes a run at a pupper like Laine/Ehlers and Wpg is down, I don't see it happening.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
I'm not looking for a great series, I'm looking for the Caps to lose by any means necessary.

I'm old and drink a lot, I just want to get to the end of this life without the indignity of watching the Caps carry the Cup. It's the only goal I have left in life.
Jets

Washington going way back has a history of losing I hear ya.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
Agree but why on earth oblige if you're Buff? Terrible trade off.

Unless Reaves takes a run at a pupper like Laine/Ehlers and Wpg is down, I don't see it happening.
yup. I thought IF the last game had gotten out of hand on the scoreboard and Reaves was running around trying to hit people, maybe. But even then, Buff would try to manhandle Reaves if they lined up, Buff's not really a fighter. He's a very powerful man, in Reaves' own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad