WC QROUND: May 10 GDT - Sweden vs. Latvia

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Boucicaut said:
Can he be blamed for those goals? Or is this just the coach trying to wake up the team?

2nd goal he should have had, i think its more of a wake up call but he hasnt been on his game either.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
SergeiK said:
How come all Latvian goalies are dwarfs?

That Masalskis isn`t tall either

Especially considering how tall the Latvians are on average. Hell, even most of the ladies seem to be between 175 and 180 cm tall.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Thomas Rhodin is playing great on the PP. He is very good with his right hand shooting and very calm with the puck. 5-0 intermission before third period.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Throwing a stick into the crowd is Mats Sundins forte.
Alfie's is making jokes about it.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
19 for president said:
Are Z and Kronwall keeping with the good play from period 1?

Kronwall has been a little more invisible, Zetterberg continues to be good but he either over works the situations or get bumped off the puck.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Why is Sweden wasting their good game against teams like Latvia and Denmark? they should focus more on teams like Canada and USA.

SChan*

wassup77 said:
Why is Sweden wasting their good game against teams like Latvia and Denmark? they should focus more on teams like Canada and USA.

it's typical sweden.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
SergeiK said:
Yes you are.

At this point it I like to say that I love Sweden, I love Stockholm`s Gamla Stan, I love Norrlands Guld beer, I love Tomas Ledin`s music, I love IKEA, I love Hennes & Mauritz.

But first of all I love Tre Kronor. I salute you. :bow: :bow:

I'm ok with that as long as you hate us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad