WC QROUND: May 10 GDT - Sweden vs. Latvia

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noutaja

Aug 29, 2004
Wisent said:
What have they been saying? I haven't seen any interviews.
Those "arrogant comments after game" come from his imagination. Most arrogant thing I can dig out of their comments is that Peltonen and Kapanen thought the draw made quarterfinals practically certain (meaning that P&K are arrogant because they believe Sweden won´t lose against Latvia :D )

Kain

Mar 10, 2005
On the Road...Again
If Latvia wins, they deserve it but I'll be honest--I don't want the last Finland game to leave a bad taste in my mouth, so I have to say:

Heja Sverige! :jump: :handclap:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
I wouldn't have a problem with Latvia winning this one. They deserve to continue to tournament probably more than Finland does. One or the other of my favourite teams will advance to the quarters no matter what :)

Shack

Aug 25, 2004
Lappeenranta
Riddarn said:
Seeing such support from finnish fans brings a tear to my eye.. :cry:

Lets all gather around the camp fire and sing cumbaya!

Not that I wan't them to win, which I do, but also they play great creative hockey.

If not cheering to Finland, I cheer for Sweden, Canada and Russia.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Höglund is replacing Kahnberg, anyone know why? Obviously Kahnberg hasn't been that great but worse than Höglund??? :eek: :shakehead

arumiat

Aug 21, 2004
London - UK
Shack said:
Not that I wan't them to win, which I do, but also they play great creative hockey.

If not cheering to Finland, I cheer for Sweden, Canada and Russia.

And if finland are out, and sweden play canada who then? :)

I always cheer finland as my second choice, theres noone Id rather lose to.

3-0 sverige. lundqvist with the shutout (thats like the 3rd time ive said that, although I actually think it will be this game.)

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
reaper said:
Höglund is replacing Kahnberg, anyone know why? Obviously Kahnberg hasn't been that great but worse than Höglund??? :eek: :shakehead
Its like choosing between plague and colera. I think Kahnberg is too weak and Höglund just plain sucks. I´d rather have Kahnberg though, as he sometimes awakes from his two year slumber and puts it in the net. But I don´t think Kahnberg will ever do a game in the NHL.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
An Ape called Yoko said:
Its like choosing between plague and colera. I think Kahnberg is too weak and Höglund just plain sucks. I´d rather have Kahnberg though, as he sometimes awakes from his two year slumber and puts it in the net. But I don´t think Kahnberg will ever do a game in the NHL.

Kahnberg actually backchecks, has a better shot and is younger. Höglund is just.. better than a pylon, but not by much.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
loved his hit on the Latvian player, can't believe he was called for a penalty though. That was a clean, although tremendously powerful, hit IMO.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Predatore said:
loved his hit on the Latvian player, can't believe he was called for a penalty though. That was a clean, although tremendously powerful, hit IMO.

Kronwall had the ultimate start of the game! A quick goal and a crazy ass hit! thats what we want to see when we watch hockey! :yo:

reaper

May 1, 2005
Zetterberg almost made a Forsberg goal. Like the one he did against Finland for 5-5. Close one :)

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Hopefully my name will continue to be applicable in the future passing from one Nick to another Nik.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
norrisnick said:
Hopefully my name will continue to be applicable in the future passing from one Nick to another Nik.

yeah, its not impossible...just look at that solo-ride of his. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad