WC QROUND: May 10 GDT - Sweden vs. Latvia

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Predatore said:
loved his hit on the Latvian player, can't believe he was called for a penalty though. That was a clean, although tremendously powerful, hit IMO.

Yeah, very nice hit. The zebra should get better glasses.

SChan*

benching kahnberg was stupid though. Weinhandl has been worse. And höglund is officially the worst player on our team.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
SectionX said:
benching kahnberg was stupid though. Weinhandl has been worse. And höglund is officially the worst player on our team.

Switching places on Weinhandl and Kahnberg would have made more sense.

SChan*

SergeiK said:
Yes you are.

At this point it I like to say that I love Sweden, I love Stockholm`s Gamla Stan, I love Norrlands Guld beer, I love Tomas Ledin`s music, I love IKEA, I love Hennes & Mauritz.

But first of all I love Tre Kronor. I salute you. :bow: :bow:

hehe no problem, it would be funny if Finland went and won the gold now ;)

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
SergeiK said:
Yes you are.

At this point it I like to say that I love Sweden, I love Stockholm`s Gamla Stan, I love Norrlands Guld beer, I love Tomas Ledin`s music, I love IKEA, I love Hennes & Mauritz.

Still 2 more periods to go. Plenty of time to screw things up, so lets not get over excited.. ;)

SChan*

Riddarn said:
Still 2 more periods to go. Plenty of time to screw things up, so lets not get over excited.. ;)

nah 3-3 would be enough for Finland. I dont even think that sweden can screw up this now.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Riddarn said:
Switching places on Weinhandl and Kahnberg would have made more sense.
Not really. Zetterberg and Weinhandl finds each other very well on the ice. I agree we should expect more of Weinhandl though, but Kahnberg sucks. I watched him closely against Canada, and im really disappointed, he is too weak and was afraid. He´ll be one of those players who will score 100 goals in europe, but isn´t tough enough on international nor nhl-level.

miss hockey

Sep 6, 2004
Helsinki
SergeiK said:
Yes you are.

The music, the shops, the city.. that I can get. Especially the shops (Hey, I'm a girl).

But the beer?

Man you have bad taste in beverages! Swedish beer is worse than XXXX, which tasted like Kangaroo urine.

When god created Europe and European nations, he created 1 nation that for the life of it would never be able to brew good beer. Thus Sweden was born.

reaper

May 1, 2005
Denmark are the nordic champions of beer for sure :) Finland is probably better than Sweden though, but do you even drink beer in Finland? Though it was only vodka and liquor? =)

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
reaper said:
Denmark are the nordic champions of beer for sure :) Finland is probably better than Sweden though, but do you even drink beer in Finland? Though it was only vodka and liquor? =)

Some Finnish beers are decent, but not all. Latvia is a real beer country. They have loads of good ones. :cheers:

4-0. :handclap:

miss hockey said:
The music, the shops, the city.. that I can get. Especially the shops (Hey, I'm a girl).

But the beer?

Man you have bad taste in beverages! Swedish beer is worse than XXXX, which tasted like Kangaroo urine.
My honest opinion is that Norrlands Guld Export ( not the "mellanöl") is pretty nice, easygoing beer. Bit like Becks or Fosters. Off course my favourite beers are made in Germany or Czech Republic. But Norrland Guld is still decent beer and I would choose it everytime over Karhu/Karjala/Lapin Kulta

I know, totally off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad