GDT: Washington Vs Vancouver 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Seeing as how CMM is not playing, I must once again ask HF Boards to not mention his name during tonight's game. (Regulation only. If the game goes to OT/Shootout, go for it.) We managed to pull off this miraculous feat last game, and the Capitals won their first game of the season. All statistical models point to these two things being connected.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Aw I can't find the ice time gif from that rangers series years ago. The one with the O's player leaving the coach hanging. Seems appropriate here.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Was supposed to be at game tonight. Unfortunately sick so now sitting in bedroom watching. Sigh.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
NBCSN already with the busted stream? Stuttering and weird clipping/clicking noises? Will this network ever get its shit together?

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Seeing as how CMM is not playing, I must once again ask HF Boards to not mention his name during tonight's game. (Regulation only. If the game goes to OT/Shootout, go for it.) We managed to pull off this miraculous feat last game, and the Capitals won their first game of the season. All statistical models point to these two things being connected.
he who shall not be named?

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
So nice to see Strome and Mojo actually moving their feet on the PP, not just standing around watching Ovi.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Nice start i feel. They got some tempo and are trying to attack. This would be a nice game for McMichael on that third line.

Is the on ice audio way louder than the commentators for anyone else? They are barely audible

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Gustafsson has been a real nice surprise so far. His through the seam passing is pattern-breaking and will probably lead to a couple of goals this season.

Reactions: DWGie26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad