GDT: Washington Vs Vancouver 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Dec_27_2019_18_46_05.gif

This isn't the GIF I orignally wanted, but automod's curse filter hit the original URL :biglaugh:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ah! I got it.

Oshie or Mantha or someone else gets hurt and leaves the game, and with a short bench Lavi has to mix up the lines and short-shift some players, and CMM gets the short end of the stick.

Already mad!!

CapsFrontOffice

Jul 8, 2014
I think Ovie and Kuzy may be at odds concerning Samsonav ....things were said between the three of them

My guess....

Sammy took some shots at Ovie in the media and then after the game said his old team mates were calling him "bad words".

That leads me to believe either Ovie got mad at Kuzy's behavior or Kuzy got mad at Ovie's.

Since that game Kuzy has not shown up while on the ice, may be sitting tonight was not at practice this a.m.
Sammys shots were directed at Ovie so my bet is Kuzy in some way confronted Ovie possibly backing his close friend Sammy.

Oh and Kuzy was on the 2nd line last game was he not?

I hope not but there is an awful amount of smoke there........

Last edited:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I think Ovie and Kuzy may be at odds concerning Samsonav ....things were said between the three of them

My guess....

Sammy took some shots at Ovie in the media and then after the game said his old team mates were calling him "bad words".

That leads me to believe either Ovie got mad at Kuzy's behavior or Kuzy got mad at Ovie's.

Since that game Kuzy has not shown up while on the ice, may be sitting tonight was not at practice this a.m.
Sammys shots were directed at Ovie so my bet is Kuzy in some way confronted Ovie possibly backing his close friend Sammy.

This is some Olympic gold level mental gymnastics

CapsFrontOffice

Jul 8, 2014
This is some Olympic gold level mental gymnastics
Like real Olympics or the Olympics where everyone wins?

It was all over the media in Canada, Sammy was interviewed and asked about it. Even made it a point to say that Ovechkin does not have a hard shot. Then a photo was taken of Kuzy, Ovie and Sammy together talking and Ovie looked pissed.

That may help everyone with where I'am coming from.

Sammys interview made NHL tonight

Last edited:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

My guess....

I want this to be true

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

My guess....

There’s no way Ovi gives a single shit about what a mediocre NHL goalie like Samsonov thinks of him, especially now that he plays for another team.

Ovi eats guys like Samsonov for breakfast, it’s only a matter of time before he ends up on the long list of #8’s goalie victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad