OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread 9: Happy Chase Young Day Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Like the Charles pick. TW trade is fine.

Seems like Smith really likes to stock his cupboard with talent from the top programs. Pretty smart.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
Not a fan of the trade. Should have just kept him until someone got hurt on a contender instead of trading for peanuts. With San Fran picking late each round, it’s pretty much a 6th and a 4th.

Same crappy organization as always. Nothing has changed people. Until the ownership is gone, it’s rinse and repeat. You think Ron Rivera and Kyle Smith will take you to the glory days? If you believe that I have prime beach front property in Kansas to sell you.

Incompetent to the core.

Team SWOLEvechkin

Oct 4, 2019
Not happy with the Trent haul, but glad the saga is over and he is off somewhere else.

If our new T is a fringe second-rounder that dropped to us at 108 at a position of need, i'll say i'm okay with all three picks. Need some CB help and a TE please.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Not a fan of the trade. Should have just kept him until someone got hurt on a contender instead of trading for peanuts. With San Fran picking late each round, it’s pretty much a 6th and a 4th.

Same crappy organization as always. Nothing has changed people. Until the ownership is gone, it’s rinse and repeat. You think Ron Rivera and Kyle Smith will take you to the glory days? If you believe that I have prime beach front property in Kansas to sell you.

Incompetent to the core.

Is this an act or do you really believe this shit?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Does it look like it’s an act? This organization is one of the worsts in sports. Plain and simple. If you have to ask me that question, you’re in deep denial.

I prefer describing myself as practical and reasonable.

And the 9ers 5th the Skins got is the 11th overall in the 5th.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Washington is bad, Rivera is not. It’ll be interesting to see who wins this tug of war. Ultimately, the jury is out.

Good coaches have come here to die in the last 30 years. The team hasn’t won a playoff game since 2005. Rivera has his work cut out for him but seems ideally suited to the task.

We shall see.

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
Washington is bad, Rivera is not. It’ll be interesting to see who wins this tug of war. Ultimately, the jury is out.

Good coaches have come here to die in the last 30 years. The team hasn’t won a playoff game since 2005. Rivera has his work cut out for him but seems ideally suited to the task.

We shall see.

The same Rivera that lost to the lowly Redskins last year and got fired because of it will turn us around? Yea right

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
I prefer describing myself as practical and reasonable.

And the 9ers 5th the Skins got is the 11th overall in the 5th.

There’s no practically or reasonability with this organization. They make some of the stupidest decisions/hires.

What about the 3rd next year though? Don’t you think it’s going to be a very late 3rd?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
The last 24 hours have not been good for the Redskins. But this has nothing with coach Ron. This is the shit storm Bruce Allen left us with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad