GDT: Washington Jumbo Slices vs Detroit Little Caesars - 7:08pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
I am. They can skate between their legs and sneak away while the Redwoods comically reach down to try to nab them but are way too slow to do so.

Like hobbits vs ents?

As a heads up, the Redwoods have been broken up for this game. They weren't all that effective anyway, very leaky defensively, apart from the handful of shifts they've dominated. Sundqvist is out injured, Rasmussen is between Zadina and Kubalik, and Soderblom is with Copp and Erne.

Good to know:)

If you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Ready to chop you down

would love to see Orlov deliver some open-ice hits and flip 'em over

Yeah that'd be juicy

Reactions: norrisnick

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Just tuning in … half way done the 1st already?

Let’s go caps!!

Know what? I'll even go as far as saying that Orlov is the CalleJo of this generation of Caps. And I was a big detractor early in his career. He shut me up proper.
I think Jensen is the better comparison. Calle could skate and was solid but not flashy.

Orlov can go full length of the ice sometimes

Nice back check mantha … seemed to be coasting and not showing enough emergency there but he got the stick lift

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Good job making the best of that situation mcmichael

Weak call but a slash from behind in a high opportunity situation gets called

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ehhh I didn’t mind it, the pass and play was there to be had .. wasnt a forced pass

Yeah but they haven't been connecting on those. Make the goalie work. Put rubber on net and get rebounds instead of thinking everything has to be a clean shot on an empty net.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad