Post-Game Talk: Washington at New York Game 4: TIED Our Shoes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

*Bob Richards*

GOAT Goat-lender Braden "Patrik Hasek Roy" has given up 8 goals in the past two games.

My extreme disdain for him can not be overlooked.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Best game so far despite letting in another 3 goals. Gotta get a W in DC, which seems to be a pain during the playoffs. Get it done.

corduroyg

Apr 10, 2012
nyc
i LOVE that we tied this up without lundqvist being our best player in either win. you know hes gonna steal us 1 game in this series

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
**** yeah!

This is how I pictured most of the games in this series going. Rangers dominating at ES, but failing to pull away sufficiently. Caps besieging us in the final 10, but coming up short.

I'm a lot more confident after this game, but I'm not ready to trust this team just yet. Still too predictable breakouts and the ridiculous 6 goalie system is still in full effect.

Hagelin
Brassard
Strålman

hella rights

Oct 9, 2006
Brilliant game from Torts, managed to shut down Ovi and put Brassard, Zucc, and Boyle in positions to score all night, they could have had 2 or 3 more goals if Holtby wasn't sharp.

Oh, and THAT'S the Girardi I remember, warrior all night, welcome back!

Stars:
Brass
Step
Girardi

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Wild game. Glad to see us tie it up at home. Have to win a big game five on the road. The team that wins game five wins... what 80% of the time? It's some ridiculous statistic.

I still think the Capitals will take it, but I'm hoping our boys prove me wrong. I think if we get past the Capitals, we make another deep run.

Blue777

Feb 24, 2010
Good win!

Hags
Strals
Brassgod

Rangers playoff hockey + caffeine drinks is not a good combination.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Very glad to see this team can overcome its goalie giving up soft goals. They need to do more of that. That would have killed them during the regular season. Nice to see it change in the playoffs.

TomLaidlaw

Jan 4, 2007
Transylvania
Stralman, Girardi and McD were absolutely rock solid.

Brassard continues to be outstanding.

I was hoping Richards would find an extra gear during the playoffs since he basically slept walked through the regular season. This isn't about confidence with him. He simple can't keep up physically in these playoff games. It is hard to watch.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Big, big win. The Ranger looked better than the Caps in almost all aspects of the game.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Very entertaining game. Great to see Hagelin on the scoresheet. That pass back and forth on Stepan's goal was delicious.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
I knew it would be different back at MSG

Still a super tight series. I have to laugh at the lamestream media, who dote on the Capitals. The Rangers are throwing a wrench into their works.
I really does show how little they actually know. Maybe because they are trying hard to be experts on every team, they wing it, fake it, and call for the popular teams. I dunno, but whatever

Lets Go Rangers.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Everyone realized we've already outdone ourselves with 4+ goal games compared to last year.

Rangers win this series if they take Game 5... if they don't it's still up in the air. Momentum is with the Blue. :handclap:

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
Nash and Richards are awful. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually nervous when I see them out there, as if they're liabilities. Not good when they're supposed to be our best players.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
That got scary there at times, but the Rangers pulled through.

Off to Washington tied. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad