GDT: WAKE UP, THE SEASON’S STARTED! Oilers v Black Hawks, 8 PM HNIC

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
hot take: combine McDrai on one line again with Skinner and have another elite line with a combination of Arvidsson/RNH/Hyman

Reactions: Gnome17

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Skinner has been actually good tonight
Had a play a minute ago where he got a pretty good shot off with no time and space. No one has had a quick release like that for the Oilers in a long time. It looks like the second line is starting to get a bit more comfortable with each other, so hopefully they can produce.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Is Jack Michael's drunk? The Oilers PP unit has always been 4 forwards and 1 D....
He spent 10 minutes after Seth Jones scored talking about first how the puck went off the post then off Pickard and in, then how Pickard’s stick hit the post, then how Pickard was trying to deflect it into the corner. Looked to me like Pickard never even saw it and it just went through him.

Both Jack and Louie have been significantly worse than usual tonight and they’re both horrible to begin with.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
He spent 10 minutes after Seth Jones scored talking about first how the puck went off the post then off Pickard and in, then how Pickard’s stick hit the post, then how Pickard was trying to deflect it into the corner. Looked to me like Pickard never even saw it and it just went through him.

Both Jack and Louie have been significantly worse than usual tonight and they’re both horrible to begin with.

That's it, bring back Singh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad