Visiting Fan's Guide to Nashville & other local areas & Parking Updates II

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Random, but I thought I’d share as I’m shopping for a ticker… from a 3rd party pov, Vivid (acts as a middle man with similar shitty fees), has been the cheapest by far. Seats in the 100’s for a little over $100 (pre fees). Others asking for $185+

Reactions: hockey diva

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Hey all - planning a trip in with my family for the flyers game in November. I’d prefer a box with bathrooms and bar +/- food included vs lower level. Kids are under 10. Any advice would be appreciated

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Hey all - planning a trip in with my family for the flyers game in November. I’d prefer a box with bathrooms and bar +/- food included vs lower level. Kids are under 10. Any advice would be appreciated
Definitely some options that fit those criteria, but you'll have to fork out some cash for it.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
@TheKingPin I looked on the website but I can't find any information about renting the Eurostone Club space. It may only be offered to businesses but I do see different people in there depending on the night.

Try contacting a ticket rep. Mine is Tori Bertrand
[email protected]

Guest Experience Team Member
Office: 615-770-2329 | Mobile: 615-586-3749

You may be passed on from there but at least you'll get more specific info than the website offers.

Reactions: TheKingPin

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
@TheKingPin I looked on the website but I can't find any information about renting the Eurostone Club space. It may only be offered to businesses but I do see different people in there depending on the night.

Try contacting a ticket rep. Mine is Tori Bertrand
[email protected]

Guest Experience Team Member
Office: 615-770-2329 | Mobile: 615-586-3749

You may be passed on from there but at least you'll get more specific info than the website offers.
Thanks, appreciate that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad