Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Stream chat comment during Smackdown:

Apparently Vince never paid Stu Hart for Stampede in full. So, again, this shouldn't be surprising.

Also, Vince isn't going to prison. Cue the "No Chance in Hell" theme music.

Thus ends the complex career of Vince McMahon. Arguably the greatest heel in wrestling history and close to, if not on par with Chris Benoit as the biggest scumbag in wrestling history.

A man who took an industry that many can argue would be an afterthought, if not dead, in this day and age. Bringing it to unrealistic heights. A man who played by his own rules and got burned in the end. Though it's fair to say if he even cares at this point of his life.

A lot of good, a lot of bad with no in between.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Apparently Vince never paid Stu Hart for Stampede in full. So, again, this shouldn't be surprising.

Also, Vince isn't going to prison. Cue the "No Chance in Hell" theme music.

Thus ends the complex career of Vince McMahon. Arguably the greatest heel in wrestling history and close to, if not on par with Chris Benoit as the biggest scumbag in wrestling history.

A man who took an industry that many can argue would be an afterthought, if not dead, in this day and age. Bringing it to unrealistic heights. A man who played by his own rules and got burned in the end. Though it's fair to say if he even cares at this point of his life.

A lot of good, a lot of bad with no in between.
Even if he did pay her, NDA’s aren’t subject criminal activity.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Even with knowing Vince is a perverted weirdo, his texts are still jaw dropping. I don’t even think I come with stuff like that as a joke if I tried real hard. Just ridiculous.

Isn’t that th real story here? We all knew Vince McMahon was a giant perverted piece of human trafficking shit, we just didn’t have proof, until now. What we all didn’t know what that he was also a complete loser who deserves absolutely no respect at all, as evidenced by his middle school texting style.

Reactions: CDJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Isn’t that th real story here? We all knew Vince McMahon was a giant perverted piece of human trafficking shit, we just didn’t have proof, until now. What we all didn’t know what that he was also a complete loser who deserves absolutely no respect at all, as evidenced by his middle school texting style.
I hate texting like that. And even typing like that. Other than things like lol or lmao I hardly ever type shorthand.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
When you have achieved the level of success he has, in a business that was already scummy long before he purchased it from his father, the odds of being a good human being are slim to none.
I don’t think his father has to be dragged into this. Vince is a whole new level

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Hey Baby, U B all sort of loving getting rammed by big mans. Said a 70+ year old adult! Man, I’m a f***ing great guy. Let me tell you. At my very worst, I’m an amazing person.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
The VKM era in Pro Wrestling has come to an end.
giphy.gif

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
The VKM era in Pro Wrestling has come to an end.
giphy.gif

I couldn’t be happier. As a wrestling fan of 39 years… Introduced to the Portland territory in 85, as well as World Class and AWA on ESPN. Then later NWA/WCW on TBS and eventually WWF in 1990. I’ve never felt comfortable with WWE. Never. I know there was terribly shit in the territories, but McMahon always felt shady. This became clear by the late 90’s. f*** that guy, and “thoughts and prayers” for everybody he and his “partners” have hurt.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
I couldn’t be happier. As a wrestling fan of 39 years… Introduced to the Portland territory in 85, as well as World Class and AWA on ESPN. Then later NWA/WCW on TBS and eventually WWF in 1990. I’ve never felt comfortable with WWE. Never. I know there was terribly shit in the territories, but McMahon always felt shady. This became clear by the late 90’s. f*** that guy, and “thoughts and prayers” for everybody he and his “partners” have hurt.
This. 100%. As a behaviourist he always set off my spider senses. Creepy, misogynistic, perverted, racist, roided up bully is who he was and what he enabled.
His denial is arrogant and laughable if Grant has text messages verified to be from McMahon’s phone.

Reactions: The Marquis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad