Value of: Vilardi for Brannstrom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Brannstrom is a bust lol

HF boards never disappoints.

Yeah but Dorion lacks foresight big time. He will wait until the last minute until the asset loses most of its value.

They have already decided he was not part of the long term plans. They don't want him on his off-side (RD), which is understandable and they don't have a long term spot on LD for him with Chabot, Sanderson and Kleven. OK so trade him now or play him (in a good situation) to boost his value (too late he's injured!)

Clogging the left side with Del Zotto and FAILING to acquire a decent RD to play with Chabot is just another management failure. Brannstrom and Zub was a great pairing to end the season, it was working well. That should have been the plan but no, they had to "overthink" it

So since it was not going to be the plan, they should have traded him already but probably didn't find the "perfect deal they liked". They will wait until next season when there is even more of a logjam and Brannstrom needing waivers. They might be forced to trade him for reduced value (probably a 2nd)

Much like Duclair and Balcers, Brannstrom will benefit another team.

I never heard of Dudas... so I looked him up and what can I say but lol

Lizotte... hmmm ok

I mean... you don't have to like the Vilardi proposal but no need to make ridiculous counters.

I didn't mean to ridicule anything. Those are the people i am willing to give up for Brannstrom.
I don't want him at all

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Sounds like Brannstrom is getting Clague'd eh

Between Vilardi and Clague believe me we sympathize with the Brannstrom situation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad