Player Discussion VIDEO: Swayman/Sweeney Following Contract Extension

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’ve come to the conclusion after watching the amazon thing that he’s not douchy, he’s just really weird.

The combination of goalie weird and alaskan weird (no offense to any alaskans in here) make it seem like someone who thinks they need say and act a certain way that just comes off as a little off putting.
I believe he is naive...He is young. Sway is/was loved by the fans before he really did much to deserve that love. I hope he plays well enough to keep those fans.

I will be cheering for him.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
What a douche to start out his post lockout preamble with the Huberdeau stuff. Sleezy media training from his agent. Guy comes across as either the dumb village idiot or the douche sycophant. Disturbing to not know which and know hi is the N 1 for the next 8 years for the franchise. So much for building a roster with character…. Should have had the balls to say he was pusîng to reset the market and at least own it. More respect for the truth than his gimmick responses.

What's the Huberdeau stuff?

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
It was Gaudreau not Huberdeau but you nailed it otherwise! Was always a Bruins team fan, not a player fan , although I always liked Swagman since the draft. Sweeney should have held firm on the 8 million as long as Swaymen was signed before the start of the season, if not the AAV drops to 7 million and if not signed by Dev 1 he can sit for the year and pick his preferred trade destination for next year. The only Bruin I was disappointed that was traded was ORR and was even more disappointed when I found out he was offered more from the Bs. I am sure, from this point on that the Bruins will avoid players with this agent like the plague!
What a douche to start out his post lockout preamble with the Huberdeau stuff. Sleezy media training from his agent. Guy comes across as either the dumb village idiot or the douche sycophant. Disturbing to not know which and know hi is the N 1 for the next 8 years for the franchise. So much for building a roster with character…. Should have had the balls to say he was pusîng to reset the market and at least own it. More respect for the truth than his gimmick responses.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1728305271831.png

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
People are just confusing Huberdeau with Gaudreau here (I believe).

That presser, wow. Sway was a level of cringe you don't often see. I PRAY for this kid to come out like a bat out of hell and be lights out. The alternative will be full Jack Campbell otherwise.

Reactions: Gee Wally

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.
Perfect. As long as the other city wasn't Toronto.

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad