OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, I can't believe how bad it was. Although I'm not really in any position to bitch about pack luck at the moment. :laugh:

Plus, the team looks kinda weak outside of the top guys and the upgrades seem less likely than last weeks cards. Kinda regret not opening my packs yesterday...

And yeah, I saw that... but hey, he got +21 def :laugh:
Doing Simons?

Reactions: Striiker

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Nah. You?

Definitely a good card and he’s not expensive, but I have too many other guys who are similar or better, like PTG Saka, Barcola, and Olise.
Maybe. Depends what they drop. I'm pretty much tapped out of gold fodder after finishing Gomez.

Are you going for the England objective?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe. Depends what they drop. I'm pretty much tapped out of gold fodder after finishing Gomez.

Are you going for the England objective?
Nope, my England team is total shit. :laugh: Did the England-only Friendlies OBJ and it was miserable, so there’s no chance I’d face the sweats with that trash. Plus, Enzo doesn’t even make my bench. You doing it?

How’s Gomez? Get a chance to him at all yet? He’s going to be insane if England don’t choke… but Southgate is working against you, I fear.
Also, pretty cool that they did same-day stat upgrades. The two PTG Germans I have already got their +1’s.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Nope, my England team is total shit. :laugh: Did the England-only Friendlies OBJ and it was miserable, so there’s no chance I’d face the sweats with that trash. Plus, Enzo doesn’t even make my bench. You doing it?

How’s Gomez? Get a chance to him at all yet? He’s going to be insane if England don’t choke… but Southgate is working against you, I fear.
Also, pretty cool that they did same-day stat upgrades. The two PTG Germans I have already got their +1’s.
Haven't used him yet. I packed Foden and Rice in my reds the other day so they are a boost. I may give it a shot. I don't think I'll get it because that's about my number on a normal week. Kinda dumb they did it in Champs without universal restrictions. And Enzo in an all-England challenge? It's like they forgot to release him as an SBC and threw him in there last second.

My attack is really good. I'm short a CB, FB, and GK tho. :laugh:

I'd probably slide Rice back to CB.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Haven't used him yet. I packed Foden and Rice in my reds the other day so they are a boost. I may give it a shot. I don't think I'll get it because that's about my number on a normal week. Kinda dumb they did it in Champs without universal restrictions. And Enzo in an all-England challenge? It's like they forgot to release him as an SBC and threw him in there last second.

My attack is really good. I'm short a CB, FB, and GK tho. :laugh:

I'd probably slide Rice back to CB.
Well good luck. You’re far braver than I.

I’m hearing that everyone you run into with a full England team is a demon. Turned on Zwebacks stream to hate-watch for 10 seconds before I turned off my PC and he was losing 11-1 to a guy doing the obj. :laugh:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@Striiker this or my fodder England team?

IMG_3937.jpeg

The new VVD and Militao in the back. Dont mind my game being broke.

• Haha

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Holy shit, that guy assembled the Avengers. :laugh:

100000% he bought that team with a coin service. Notice how not a single one is first owner?!

Other than this freak, how did your WL go with the England team?
That was one of my easier game. I'm 9-3 and ready for a collapse. The demons come out once you hit the 10 game mark.

Haven’t faced one English team. :laugh:

Last edited:

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Shadow of the Erdtree releases in 3 days. There are more than 40 bosses. That’s nuts for a DLC. So looking forward to this!

• Love
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
LETS GOOOOO :laugh: That’s a massive win.

And yeah, I haven’t got a single one in packs. Only in picks.
Ran into like 5 England teams. Alls sweats. Except for the guy playing with a team that wouldn't fit into an 88 SBC for my last win. :laugh:

I packed Dimarco yesterday but nothing besides the same two fodder cards.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ran into like 5 England teams. Alls sweats. Except for the guy playing with a team that wouldn't fit into an 88 SBC for my last win. :laugh:

I packed Dimarco yesterday but nothing besides the same two fodder cards.
I'm extremely sick so I didn't even finish WL, but the few games I did play today and yesterday were literally the heaviest and most delayed I've ever played. With zero exaggeration: 98 pace, 99 dribbling, tech+ Saka felt like I was dribbling and passing with a goalie...

Just me or did you experience the same?

Got 11 wins and quit, Reds were a choice of three duplicates and then Sophia Smith with the second pick, who actually seems pretty decent. No promo cards, still.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Just me or did you experience the same?
I think I’m immune to it by now. It always feels crappy. My favorite is when I do a skill move and my guy won’t even move because it didn’t register lol. Something is up with the game or I’m going something wrong. I’ve seen people R1 dribble with Haaland and he just pulls away from every defender while I try it with someone that actually has technical+ and they get caught with ease.

They’ve dropped some good SBCs this week tho. I did Simons and Guler. Plan to do the two they dropped this week. I heard Garnacho is amazing but I don’t know if I want to sink fodder into him since I have his upgraded red TOTS.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Happy Erdtree Day! My friend and I were having great fun annihilating everything with our greatswords and flipping slam attacks. Then we got to a boss with a cutscene that repeatedly served us our asses on platters. And my friend has like 3000 hours played so he's Captain Minmax.

Beware the Dancing Lion.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Happy Erdtree Day! My friend and I were having great fun annihilating everything with our greatswords and flipping slam attacks. Then we got to a boss with a cutscene that repeatedly served us our asses on platters. And my friend has like 3000 hours played so he's Captain Minmax.

Beware the Dancing Lion.
I had to be at work at 7:00 this morning so I could only squeeze in about 20 minutes last night.

Time is going by so slowly right now. I just want to get home and playyyy

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I had to be at work at 7:00 this morning so I could only squeeze in about 20 minutes last night.

Time is going by so slowly right now. I just want to get home and playyyy
Since I mainly played Seamless Co-op on PC with friends I never usually needed any spirit summons and forgot about them. Now I can just use my Mimic Tear if I need to double up the poise-breaking. Plus if one if the new items makes your spirits stronger, I assuming it's giving extra buffs to your clone. I went back to a few baddies that were giving me grief and sent in the clone. It targets MUCH better than me and could've soloed these guys. :laugh:

I found a huge gaol that was full of pot people that run around like hermit crabs and dive at you, breaking the pots. Now you get to see what they look like on the INSIDE.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Just beat Mohg. I was expecting much more of a challenge actually. I’m going to to level up a bunch and beat most of the remaining base game bosses before I tackle the DLC.

Also, this game is f***ing amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad