OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, I can't believe how bad it was. Although I'm not really in any position to bitch about pack luck at the moment. :laugh:

Plus, the team looks kinda weak outside of the top guys and the upgrades seem less likely than last weeks cards. Kinda regret not opening my packs yesterday...

And yeah, I saw that... but hey, he got +21 def :laugh:
Doing Simons?

Reactions: Striiker

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Nah. You?

Definitely a good card and he’s not expensive, but I have too many other guys who are similar or better, like PTG Saka, Barcola, and Olise.
Maybe. Depends what they drop. I'm pretty much tapped out of gold fodder after finishing Gomez.

Are you going for the England objective?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe. Depends what they drop. I'm pretty much tapped out of gold fodder after finishing Gomez.

Are you going for the England objective?
Nope, my England team is total shit. :laugh: Did the England-only Friendlies OBJ and it was miserable, so there’s no chance I’d face the sweats with that trash. Plus, Enzo doesn’t even make my bench. You doing it?

How’s Gomez? Get a chance to him at all yet? He’s going to be insane if England don’t choke… but Southgate is working against you, I fear.
Also, pretty cool that they did same-day stat upgrades. The two PTG Germans I have already got their +1’s.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Nope, my England team is total shit. :laugh: Did the England-only Friendlies OBJ and it was miserable, so there’s no chance I’d face the sweats with that trash. Plus, Enzo doesn’t even make my bench. You doing it?

How’s Gomez? Get a chance to him at all yet? He’s going to be insane if England don’t choke… but Southgate is working against you, I fear.
Also, pretty cool that they did same-day stat upgrades. The two PTG Germans I have already got their +1’s.
Haven't used him yet. I packed Foden and Rice in my reds the other day so they are a boost. I may give it a shot. I don't think I'll get it because that's about my number on a normal week. Kinda dumb they did it in Champs without universal restrictions. And Enzo in an all-England challenge? It's like they forgot to release him as an SBC and threw him in there last second.

My attack is really good. I'm short a CB, FB, and GK tho. :laugh:

I'd probably slide Rice back to CB.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Haven't used him yet. I packed Foden and Rice in my reds the other day so they are a boost. I may give it a shot. I don't think I'll get it because that's about my number on a normal week. Kinda dumb they did it in Champs without universal restrictions. And Enzo in an all-England challenge? It's like they forgot to release him as an SBC and threw him in there last second.

My attack is really good. I'm short a CB, FB, and GK tho. :laugh:

I'd probably slide Rice back to CB.
Well good luck. You’re far braver than I.

I’m hearing that everyone you run into with a full England team is a demon. Turned on Zwebacks stream to hate-watch for 10 seconds before I turned off my PC and he was losing 11-1 to a guy doing the obj. :laugh:

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@Striiker this or my fodder England team?

IMG_3937.jpeg

The new VVD and Militao in the back. Dont mind my game being broke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad