GDT: Very important preseason game in Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It honestly couldn't any simpler to understand.

Win game? Multiple. Stanley. Cups.

Lose game? Team gets sold to David Tepper.

No pressure or anything.

giphy.gif

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Game means nothing so of course I'm prepared to be irrationally angry at us giving TBL a 50 save shutout

Also I guess it's TBL stream? Ew

Reactions: Tryamw

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
i'm just excited to get a preview of SBA, since he is apparently to be given a spot on the nhl roster.

as an aside, that should serve as your new season reminder that the main board is really, really, reeeaeaaaaaallllllyy dumb.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
i'm just excited to get a preview of SBA, since he is apparently to be given a spot on the nhl roster.

as an aside, that should serve as your new season reminder that the main board is really, really, reeeaeaaaaaallllllyy dumb.
Somebody doesn't actually think that do they? Can't possibly be that dumb and out of touch? Right? RIGHT?

Rick Davis

Dec 31, 2020
Crap can’t the stream to work even with VPN locations in Georgia and Virginia… anyone got a link that will work?

Reactions: Tryamw

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
isn't the color guy for the lightning a legend of the game? he sucks at his job, but they keep him around anyway.

i feel like that is right but i can't remember who it is, didn't get on the stream early enough to see, and don't care enough to google.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Lots of bad defensive zone turnovers for the Canes thus far, including on the goal against

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Turnovers and failed clearings have led to multiple chances, and now a goal...these kids are Canes ready!!
I know (at least I think) you are being sarcastic, but you do realize that over the past 3 seasons, the Canes have the 2nd best GA in the NHL? Failed clearings and multiple chances leading to a goal is not consistent with the Canes.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I think we had 2 possessions in their end so far that weren't just rushes? Not expecting much since none of these guys have played together but would love to see some slick plays from Nads/FUS/Blake later!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad