Value of: Vancouver Vs Colorado Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Hughes is just flat out a better player lol stat compiler. Bryam can't even break even at ES this season in a sheltered role on one of the better teams in the league.

Glad you like Hughes. But for the Avs, he'd be a redundant and less of a complement. Not to mention, his performance in the SC finals after all the missed time.

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
Glad you like Hughes. But for the Avs, he'd be a redundant and less of a complement. Not to mention, his performance in the SC finals after all the missed time.
I think it's very agreeable to say that to Avs that Hughes is redundant and Byram brings other desired qualities, and that for other teams the reverse could be true that Hughes is more valuable than Byram.

Just my opinion, though, I think there are very few teams with defenseman more offensively capable than Hughes and likely more teams that would choose Hughes over Byram.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I think it's very agreeable to say that to Avs that Hughes is redundant and Byram brings other desired qualities, and that for other teams the reverse could be true that Hughes is more valuable than Byram.

Just my opinion, though, I think there are very few teams with defenseman more offensively capable than Hughes and likely more teams that would choose Hughes over Byram.

Agreed. That’s why a lot of this flexing and posturing is weird. Different circumstances invite different points of view. It seems strange that it’s necessary to point this out.

Reactions: Phrasing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad