GDT: Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild: Feat. Moustache Miller

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
He'll only ever be a 65-point guy if he's this sort of soft perimeter player who avoids contact and won't take the puck hard to the hard areas of the ice.

I’ve really been giving him the benefit of the doubt but I’ve reached my limit. He’s briefly shown he can dominate and he has all the skills to be a superstar but he’s completely lost what made him a real threat. Probably the biggest failure of the past regime is properly coaching, training, and nurturing this guy to reach his full potential. Of course that takes time and effort so never in the cards.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I’ve said it for a month. He had a great 6 weeks but then has been very very average. People on these hoards don’t wanna hear it but he’s not been great.
Like anything in hockey its all about consistency. Need to have that in a goalie

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
So do the linesman get any close calls right? Replay is starting to show they don't it seems, doesn't surprise me half the time they're not even on the blue line in time to see the puck cross because it's so quick.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
We are so lucky they didn’t score. Jesus Christ wake the f*** up boys.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Are we ever going to get a powerplay... or is the league rolling out the red carpet to the golf course?

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Highmore is usually pretty good but he is replaceable. We need size along with speed.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
In hindsight, Ferlands cap hit is an anchor, but I can at least see what Benning wanted him for.

Let's see if we can get a loose cannon like Kassian back once he's bought out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad