Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Jan 11 | 4:00PM PST | SNET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I've seen demko make those saves before. He's having trouble tracking the pick atm. Does that shock anybody with that FA enforced lengthy layoff? The player that usually gets affected by long layoffs the most are goalies

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I think Demko stays in for the whole game, don't want to waste one of Halak's games on half a game.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
like I’m genuinely confused people are upset. We are playing better but our defence still stinks and the level of winning wasn’t sustainable.

People let the new coach 10 game effect get to them. Every team performs well after a new coach. I assume we get 2-3/10 points here on this trip and then GMJR (and lets call him GM cuz he is for all intents) could move big pieces at the deadline and build the team he wants. I wouldn't get too attached to

EP40
JTM9
BB6

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I've seen demko make those saves before. He's having trouble tracking the pick atm. Does that shock anybody with that FA enforced lengthy layoff? The player that usually gets affected by long layoffs the most are goalies
Yeah..not his his best game..

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Florida is the best team in the league, and while we had a nice run, we know what this team is. Not even mad.

Me neither. There's a difference between losing to the best team in the league cold, and losing to the Buffalo Sabres. I'm just happy most of the rot in the organization is gone.

Reactions: Indiana

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
We are going to get blown wide open aren’t we

If refs pockets whistle every time the panthers do shit and call anything close against to help maybe but i think they go hard and dont quit .
A couple of posts and a call they are playing tied or close.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Hoglander is a good 3rd liner and probably will become a good 2nd liner but I dont think he will be a 1st liner

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
i mean, i dont think we're getting tremendously outplayed. first two goals you can hardly do much about, and the third was on a truly awful call. im not the type to blame tough luck and bad bounces but it do be like that sometimes. just glad we arent getting outshot 2:1 like we would under Green

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Kind of shows you guys like Hoglander aren't as good as we think. Like there's a gap between Miller/Boeser to Hoglander/Garland.

consistency is key... thats what seperates a great player from a good player. Lots of people can be good for 35 games a year but can Hog and Podz be good for 70 games a year? doubt it

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
If refs pockets whistle every time the panthers do shit and call anything close against to help maybe but i think they go hard and dont quit .
A couple of posts and a call they are playing tied or close.

the refs shit needs to stop. Refs can be good, or they can be bad but they are consistent with both teams. There is no conspiracy. It sounds ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad