Proposal: VAN - TOR

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Mitch Marner averages 91 points per 82 games, while Elias Pettersson averages 82 points per 82 games. The extra positional value of Pettersson helps balance their overall worth. I think it's almost fair value wise but EP is signed longer though and he's a couple years younger. EP is probably a bit more valuable but it's close.

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Mitch Marner averages 91 points per 82 games, while Elias Pettersson averages 82 points per 82 games. The extra positional value of Pettersson helps balance their overall worth. I think it's almost fair value wise but EP is signed longer though and he's a couple years younger. EP is probably a bit more valuable but it's close.
Marner also played on teams that had Alex Kerfoot, which probably inflated his numbers a bit, don’t ya think?

Though I will say overall good points here, they are close in value excluding contract situations.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
100 point defensively sound centre for a 100 point defensively sound winger.
Marner is a great player but teams would prefer the centre.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Well he traded Matt tkachuk for him then gave him 84 million, I think he's got a little crush on him or something
You may want to read more and post less, you don't seem to have much of a grasp on what goes on.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
You may want to read more and post less, you don't seem to have much of a grasp on what goes on.
What do u mean huberdeau wants to go to a contender and treliving already paid for him before. Petey isn't available anyway. Marner for huberdeau makes sense to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad