Proposal: Van/NYI: Miller/Hoglander/Rathbone

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SI

Feb 16, 2013
49% that's better?

Pettersson is playing down the line-up right now, thankfully we have a top 10 scorer in the league to carry the slack.

It’s better than 41%.

And GREAT for you To have a top 10 scorer, then keep Miller and pay 8 or 9 m in a year... or did you just throw up in your mouth knowing you’ll have to pay him that much to keep him and also lose your captain in the process.

We love our guy And we’ll keep him happily, but continue to measure PPG over winning hockey (albeit not So much this year for Isles, but 13 GM road trip and COvid outbreak and forced to play games Will impact a teams record).

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It’s better than 41%.

And GREAT for you To have a top 10 scorer, then keep Miller and pay 8 or 9 m in a year... or did you just throw up in your mouth knowing you’ll have to pay him that much to keep him and also lose your captain in the process.

We love our guy And we’ll keep him happily, but continue to measure PPG over winning hockey (albeit not So much this year for Isles, but 13 GM road trip and COvid outbreak and forced to play games Will impact a teams record).
I didn't start the thread, my dude. It's just funny that posters value Barzal over a glue player like Miller.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
I didn't start the thread, my dude. It's just funny that posters value Barzal over a glue player like Miller.

neither did I.

And f*** yeah - Barzal should be valued more.

It’s a Canuck fan making a shit proposal for our guy. And the fact that this proposal has been made is proof that so does your fan base.

then resign your glue guy - dude

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Miller and Boeser for Barzal and Dobson?
That would also work and be preferable in my opinion.
Miller AND Boeser? Are you serious? Why do the Canycks trade their 2 1st liners and one that is 13th in NHL scoring? Are they rebuilding? There is no way Barzal can replace their offense

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
What are the Islanders receiving to make this worth giving up both Barzal and Dobson? This package just isn’t it. Let’s do this properly, replace the whole Vancouver side and upgrade all 3 options. After that, we may have a start.
How about Vancouver keep all their pieces and once they are scoring goals by the boatload, we will revisit this and see if your opinion will change.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
You think Miller is a top line center and that NYI should trade their far superior actual top line center for him? That's funny
Miller is a top line forward. You cant argue with that he is 13th in NHL scoring. Not sure why some posters here think Miller is some 3rd line scrub. Its ridiculous.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck
Feb 19, 2018
Miller AND Boeser? Are you serious? Why do the Canycks trade their 2 1st liners and one that is 13th in NHL scoring? Are they rebuilding? There is no way Barzal can replace their offense
That’s more to open up salary cap going forward. Value Canucks don’t come out on top. Balance of the roster is what we need.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
I wouldn’t even trade Hoglander for Barzal let alone Boeser. Why do the Canucks need a $7m center for their 3rd line?
Lol this is a terrible post how did people just gloss over it. I assume the 7 million dollar 3rs line center is Petersson right.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
what don't you get.....BRAZAL ISN'T AVAILABLE. Not interested in these players. Miller is nice but I rather build around Brazal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad