Confirmed Signing with Link: [VAN] F Daniel Sprong signs with the Canucks (1 year, $975k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The PP2 legend himself.

Never made sense why this guy never seems to stick anywhere. He produces wherever he goes with little pay and little icetime. Maybe he has really bad breath. Or that F1 driver he punched has got him black balled.
Calling Demelo an F1 driver is an insult to motorsport, you should be ashamed for even making that comment. Demelo btw is a spoiled wanker that likely started that fight, if you read up on the bloke, Sprong likely wasn't the instigator, just finished it.

Reactions: BluesyShoes

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
Is there anyone the Canucks aren't interested in?
OEL

Admittedly I know very little about Sprong, but if this video has any truth to it, I am not sure he is a Tocchet player. Unless of course Tocchet sees some Phil Kessel in Bing Bong Daniel Sprong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunan

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Over the last 2 seasons, he's murdered Suter's production and Sprong has mainly been used on the 4th line. Those numbers should be insanely impressive based on that. Lalonde is an overrated hack of a coach.
Watching Sprong play hockey is like watching the ice have a physical tilt, with the offensive zone being downhill and the defensive zone being uphill. I've never watched a player skate one way so much faster than he skates the other way.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Guy can put up points while still being an on ice net negative for his team. Ypu'd be better off without, especially a club that doesn't have issues scoring.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The PP2 legend himself.

Never made sense why this guy never seems to stick anywhere. He produces wherever he goes with little pay and little icetime. Maybe he has really bad breath. Or that F1 driver he punched has got him black balled.

Some of the bloggosphere have mentioned he has a bit of an attitude, which could just be his Danish nature. All the Danes I know are pretty dry witted and blunt. That might rub some people the wrong way?

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Calling Demelo an F1 driver is an insult to motorsport, you should be ashamed for even making that comment.

lol k, I'm not tho

Some of the bloggosphere have mentioned he has a bit of an attitude, which could just be his Danish nature. All the Danes I know are pretty dry witted and blunt. That might rub some people the wrong way?

Definitely starts to look that way after getting bounced around so much. I dunno he's not without his warts, useful filler when he's scoring, liability if he's not.

Reactions: Chainshot

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I really wonder if this opens up Hoglander in a move for a Top 4 D

Reactions: David71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad