Raptors Discussion: v97 Raptor's 2023-2024 Season complete - 19th and 31st overall picks

Keep or Trade - Siakam

• Trade

Votes: 63 90.0%
  • Re-Sign

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006

43 per for OG

It would be interesting though ... probably too small a market for his family.
I dont think so.

Bronny is a project who doesn't want to play G league. Either you are comfortable with that or you arent.

If Toronto drafted him, it would be because they believe they can develop him.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Man OG got paiddddd. Not only 43 million a year but he got a trade kicker AND a player option in the deal. He basically controls where he plays for the next 5-6 years

Reactions: thewave

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Is there anything to get excited about with the Raps and the draft? Weak draft. Picks are late. From what I have read we have poor picks in the past few years. Minus Scottie I guess. Why the excitement.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
Is there anything to get excited about with the Raps and the draft? Weak draft. Picks are late. From what I have read we have poor picks in the past few years. Minus Scottie I guess. Why the excitement.
The draft is considered very good for depth (but lacking top end)

Its hard to separate picks from the old coach in terms of whether the players were overrated or not developed.

Reactions: trellaine201

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie

Barnes and Dick were good picks, Flynn was never given a defent chance to develop anything under Nurse. Dick is a good complimentary player, Dicks a shooter.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
We're drafting Edey aren't we?
Most mocks I see that has us taking a Center are between Missi, Filipowski and Edey. Filipowski sounds like a big that fits in our offence who can stretch the floor and can make passes. The other 2 are more post dominant. George seems like a popular pick too in mocks for us who is a guard. So who knows since we usually go off the board in the 20s.

Ale Brew

Feb 24, 2020
Most mocks I see that has us taking a Center are between Missi, Filipowski and Edey. Filipowski sounds like a big that fits in our offence who can stretch the floor and can make passes. The other 2 are more post dominant. George seems like a popular pick too in mocks for us who is a guard. So who knows since we usually go off the board in the 20s.
There was a report last night that we’re honed in on Ware.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad