Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
DD is literally playing himself out of a max contract. He's being exposed on U.S national television.

This has to be one of the biggest no shows of all time for a guy who's had multiple all star nods. He's actually gotten worse now that Paul George isn't guarding him which is difficult to fathom.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
my question is. How did the ref watch Dragic attempt to punch joseph and not do anything?

He is a cheap shot artist. I remember one play where he sticks his foot out to trip one of our players. Accidentally on purpose kind of thing.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
This team has gotten this far with its best players playing like garbage. If only the light would come on for Lowry and Derozan.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I just do not understand. Why the **** was Biz not in the ****ing game?

**** you casey! **** You!

Casey got caught up in matching Miami which is really stupid because we had a 9 ****ing point lead and he just decides to take Biyombo out and never brought him back!!! like wtf!!! how does this idiot do this crap?

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Derozan is the reason why we lost this game, 4 for 17 (24% shooting, 25% FT and -11)

gordonshumway

Sep 18, 2010
***** Derozan, let him get his max money in LA, we ain't going anywhere with this guy as primary scoring option. Just when you think he can't play any worse, he does this.... and yeah, WTF Casey with leaving Biz on the bench!?!?!? They had this game in the bag and choked... unreal.

For someone who's allegedly a defensive-minded coach, Casey is just terrible at strategy.

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
Atleast Lowry plays D and moves the ball. DD is pathetic. I mean I understand playing **** the odd game. But he does it every ****ing game.
And Casey. Jesus man, keep bismack in. We were being abused at the rim offensively and rebounding. You know who would help that??????? BISMACK

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I'd say arguably our worst players in the playoffs have been Lowry and DD

Relative to regular season numbers maybe but at least Kyle plays defense and facilitates. DeMar is only useful if he's knocking down shots as outside of that he brings literally nothing else to the team. That possession where he dribbled off his own foot and it hit Dragic in the face was so fitting. I was shouting at my TV the whole time for him to give up the ball and then that garbage happens.

I don't have the numbers but just look at the Raps +/- from after Lowry fouled out. We got crushed in that time span. Conversely, our best run of the game happened with DD as a passenger or on the bench.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Derozan is the reason why we lost this game, 4 for 17 (24% shooting, 25% FT and -11)

that's his stat line for the whole playoffs it seems. Did you see him handle the ball late in the 4th it went off his thigh and luckily he got it back. THIS. DUDE. CANNOT. HANDLE. THE.BALL!!

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Atleast Lowry plays D and moves the ball. DD is pathetic. I mean I understand playing **** the odd game. But he does it every ****ing game.
And Casey. Jesus man, keep bismack in. We were being abused at the rim offensively and rebounding. You know who would help that??????? BISMACK

You would think at some point in OT a light would've went on in his tiny mind that bringing in Bismack might be a good idea. Also Wade sure got brave driving in hard in the paint...I wonder who would've helped that...BISMACK!

Casey and DD are the weak links with this team.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
The 5 second call on the inbound
The no call on Dragics arm swing
The call at the end to give Dragic an and 1

Pathetic

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Demar=Rudy Gay

Volume shooter and no other skills to help a team win.

Let him walk and get Drake to recruit Durant.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Another thing if you're going to sit DD for that long, you might as well sit him the rest of the way, he comes in and starts chucking bricks again and the whole rhythem of the offence disappeared.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
You would think at some point in OT a light would've went on in his tiny mind that bringing in Bismack might be a good idea. Also Wade sure got brave driving in hard in the paint...I wonder who would've helped that...BISMACK!

Casey and DD are the weak links with this team.

Our perimeter defenders keeping their man in front of them wouldn't necessitate Biz being in the paint, and offensively he forces us to basically play 4 on 5.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
man could've sealed the deal tonight so easily Heat 1/15 from 3 but of course Lowry and DD playing the worst basketball of their lives

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Relative to regular season numbers maybe but at least Kyle plays defense and facilitates. DeMar is only useful if he's knocking down shots as outside of that he brings literally nothing else to the team. That possession where he dribbled off his own foot and it hit Dragic in the face was so fitting. I was shouting at my TV the whole time for him to give up the ball and then that garbage happens.

I don't have the numbers but just look at the Raps +/- from after Lowry fouled out. We got crushed in that time span. Conversely, our best run of the game happened with DD as a passenger or on the bench.

Ya that play off dragics face was priceless. LOL and probably hurt. DD is on some other planet in the playoffs.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Our perimeter defenders keeping their man in front of them wouldn't necessitate Biz being in the paint, and offensively he forces us to basically play 4 on 5.

This team chucks so ****ing much his rebounding would have been an asset.

gordonshumway

Sep 18, 2010
I'm just stunned at DD's "performance". It defies logic.

It's crazy how before the playoffs DD seemed untouchable but now I suspect most fans are somewhat ok with the idea of him leaving. It's getting rather obvious this guy isn't gonna lead this team anywhere.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
the 5 second call was the most blatant bias B.S call I've ever seen.

My biggest problem with basketball, especially the playoffs is how much bias obviously plays into officiating and how nba fans seem perfectly okay with it. You would think rules should be diffentive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad