Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I agree with Ross being bench player, but keeping him over Lou? Not sure I like that unless Lou prices himself out

That's my fear. Ripped it up his contract year and won 6th man? Some desperate team is gonna pay him a lot. I hope we don't become that desperate team.

Landry Fields comes off the books (finally), so it's not like we have no space.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Really doubt Lou leaves. He seems to fit in here and he likes coming off the bench. He only dropped 15 a game? Not like he's dropping 20 on a regular.

Although we're in the playoffs, I'm interested to see the turnover with a lot of the contracts for the guys who aren't part of the core expiring. (Amir, Hansb, Hayes, Fields)

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I have a good feeling about tonight. Washington hasn't shown consistency, much like we haven't, for a long stretch this year. I think they come in feeling a little too good and the O dries up. Raps come out swinging and win by 8-10.

Nov 6, 2007
Die or do tonight. Lowry needs to redeem himself. If he doesn't, his career is over, and the Raptors are destined for mediocrity for the next 4 years.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Die or do tonight. Lowry needs to redeem himself. If he doesn't, his career is over, and the Raptors are destined for mediocrity for the next 4 years.

:laugh:

Why does tonight of all nights decide the course of his future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad