Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
We can take the glasses back and return the clobber to River Island.

How do you know it's from River Island?

I just know.

I don't know, I haven't seen it, I don't watch films about wizards and magical ****ing jewellery!

Everyone's got a vibe, Howard. Yours is the NHS specs, chronic masturbater, Lord of the Rings fan vibe.

But I don't even like Lord of the Rings!

Reactions: Legionnaire

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony I always enjoy it when I'm listening to a ruggers podcast and they start talking about the women's league, they mention players with really posh girl names like "Poppy" "Bryony" and "Heather" and it makes me laugh to imagine these absolute hulking beasts of a woman with a name like that

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony I always enjoy it when I'm listening to a ruggers podcast and they start talking about the women's league, they mention players with really posh girl names like "Poppy" "Bryony" and "Heather" and it makes me laugh to imagine these absolute hulking beasts of a woman with a name like that
If I ever meet a woman called Poppy I'd never be able to take them seriously.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've added sixteen gig to the motherboard, and it runs on Ubuntu. Does that answer your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad