Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
mfer just logged in and checked they said a haircut was 43 dollars

like what the f***

took me a while to realize it wasn't the actual hair cuttery website. why would you lie to me google

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
you probably think Sheila is innocent too.
Um.......because she IS. :nod: She has no motive to kill either one of them.

As for your girl Hope, it started out as a crush, but Steffy has been treating Hope like shit for months so now Hope is planning her revenge by going after Steffy's hubby. :handclap:

For the record, I pay $40 for my haircuts.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Um.......because she IS. :nod: She has no motive to kill either one of them.

As for your girl Hope, it started out as a crush, but Steffy has been treating Hope like shit for months so now Hope is planning her revenge by going after Steffy's hubby. :handclap:

For the record, I pay $40 for my haircuts.
what

1721762075448.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So let me understand this........you put a poster on ES on iggy for posting non-stop tweets & yet is that not what you do here? And what is worse is many of your tweets here are of things you know we have little interest in, whereas CC on ES posts tweets relevant to the subjects at hand. :nod:
No he doesn't

Fist I'm posting instagrams

SEcond of all all the tweets lag the load time there on ES

heading out to the post office

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I went to Hair Cuttery for a long time. After the 'Rona stuff died down & I finally felt safe leaving the apartment to get a haircut I discovered my Hair Cuttery was still closed. I googled & found this old fashioned men's barbershop that was MUCH closer to my apartment was open.....they are $40 but give good cuts.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I went to Hair Cuttery for a long time. After the 'Rona stuff died down & I finally felt safe leaving the apartment to get a haircut I discovered my Hair Cuttery was still closed. I googled & found this old fashioned men's barbershop that was MUCH closer to my apartment was open.....they are $40 but give good cuts.
k

40 is a lot.

okay driving out now

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
dumbass google voice won't realize that it's connected to youtube tv anymore

I tell my device here to turn on the TV and it acts all confused

no, I just want you to turn on CBS. "Youtube TV isn't installed on this device" IT IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad