Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
If you want to go and take a ride with me
We 3-wheeling in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh, why do I live this way? (Hey, must be the money)

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This chick on Love Island is being totally manipulated by this obnoxious douchebag and she just keeps taking him back for no good god-damned reason.

Most recently, after seeing multiple videos of him making out and being emotionally available with another woman, it took all of one conversation for her to forgive him, after he literally gave her a f***ing seashell he found on the beach.

I was enjoying the trainwreck, but sadly knowing that she's never going to stand up for herself has killed off any entertainment value.

Sep 19, 2008
1720785688779.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Serena took a nice little dig at Mr. Butker last night. :handclap: And Prince Harry took a very classy & high road by talking about the bond between mothers & sons during his speech which hopefully will quiet Momma Tilman. :nod:

@John Price I am very disheartened about your post regarding your future postings at ES. Getting out of that very hot kitchen because you can't take the heat, eh? :laugh: 🔥

Sep 19, 2008
Any tickets suspected of being purchased for the sole purpose of reselling can be cancelled at the discretion of Lincoln Theatre / Ticketmaster, and buyers may be denied future ticket purchases for I.M.P. shows. Opening acts, door times, and set times are always subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad