Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
you all flipped out about the vanderpump mocktail but I'm not allowed to drink rum, vodka or any hard liquor so what did you expect.

did you see the mint garnish I was like can you eat these mint leaves I was scared as f*** I would get poisoned.

1720624990879.png

@Fixed to Ruin

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
yes me eating ground chicken and penne pasta is so f***in funny 🤣
Well I can hardly see any chicken........all I saw is a mountain of pasta along with a sprinkling of carrots & peas & the rest I could not figure out until you just announced it was ground chicken. But again, kudos for the effort & it is definitely healthier than most of the other stuff you show us. :nod:

And it's "Vaxxer" not "vaccer" :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
might buy some vodka for penne alla vodka. just get some heavy cream, canned tomatoes and vodka

Penne alla vodka (Italian: [ˈpenne alla ˈvɔdka]) is a pasta dish made primarily with vodka and penne (or similar shapes such as rigatoni), usually accompanied with heavy cream, crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce, onions, and sometimes small meats and vegetables such as sausage, pancetta or peas. The alcohol is said to intensify and accentuate flavors in the dish.

Kian added recipe now !!!!

too lazy to knead my own dough

watching slot videos for the rest of today

Sep 19, 2008

47 more minutes until dreamcatcher tickets go on sale !

I'm kind of mixed as I really feel neutral about JUSTICE and hope they sing their old songs like Chase Me

I don't give a damn about the new DREAMCATCHER

1720628533232.jpeg

I'm a comedian.

WELCOME TO THE WAITING ROOM

Open help dialog for Waiting Room
When the sale starts, your screen will refresh and you'll join the queue.

7 MINS
UNTIL SALE BEGINS

Sep 19, 2008
Tickets
Standard Ticket: $59.00 x1
$59.00
Fees
Service Fee: $16.00 x1
$16.00
Total
$75.00

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

because I don't want to pay for upfront seats they cost way too much

You won't see anything and if it's a smaller theater like what it was in Montreal, there's no screen.

Insomnias on the ground floor do not stay seated. They're arguably the craziest fans in kpop and they stand up and jump. That's why when I went I took a side balcony seat.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
you all flipped out about the vanderpump mocktail but I'm not allowed to drink rum, vodka or any hard liquor so what did you expect.

did you see the mint garnish I was like can you eat these mint leaves I was scared as f*** I would get poisoned.

View attachment 893843

@Fixed to Ruin
Your wussiness better come in handy.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Fritz was 0-3 in quarters in majors going into today. He is about to be 0-4 as he is down 5-0 in the 5th set and has been broken twice. :shakehead On the bright side, GOAT Nole should have an easier time with this Italiano. :nod: Too bad Fritz has re-earned the nickname I gave him. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad