Canada
Oilers in Game 7…..

s5LbcvR1WlGPIbYKmsS2h6qdVkE=.gif

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Will you be attending ze parade on Sunday? :) :) @PanthersPens62
Hell to the no ! :laugh: First off it's close to an hour from where I live. Secondly it is wayyyyy to hot/humid & there is always the chance of one of our pop up summer storms to hit. 😓 ⛈️

I was howling at that "babe" stuff this morning. :laugh: First I thought maybe it was Mrs. MPF posting. Then I thought maybe it was a new female poster who was crushing on you. But my fave thing was your somewhat horrified reaction to it ! :laugh: 👶

What antics tomorrow night?? :huh:

Ze parade is on Sunday
The Sir/Sleepy Joe debate.

Sep 19, 2008
Hell to the no ! :laugh: First off it's close to an hour from where I live. Secondly it is wayyyyy to hot/humid & there is always the chance of one of our pop up summer storms to hit. 😓 ⛈️

I was howling at that "babe" stuff this morning. :laugh: First I thought maybe it was Mrs. MPF posting. Then I thought maybe it was a new female poster who was crushing on you. But my fave thing was your somewhat horrified reaction to it ! :laugh: 👶

The Sir/Sleepy Joe debate.
shouldn't move to Florida if you don't go outside

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Too bad @PanthersPens62 will sleep through the antics tomorrow night and watch biased MJ analyze it the next Day
1. I already lost a TON of sleep Monday watching the game & all the post game stuff. 😪
2. I can have it on Ze Radio & fall asleep to it as I have in ze past. 📻
3. I'm smart enough to figure out if Morning Joe is biased. Are YOU smart enough to realize Sleepy Joe doesn't drink Mt. Dew or get "injections" before big events? :dunno:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

A. Enjoy ze parade from the comfort of your TV with a nice bag of popcorn!!! :) :) :popcorn:

B. Glad I could make you giggle. :nod: :) That encounter was……errm…weird.

C. Nah, Mrs. MPF doesn’t post on forums. She has voiced her opinions out loud to me about Mr. Price’s antics though.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
A. Enjoy ze parade from the comfort of your TV with a nice bag of popcorn!!! :) :) :popcorn:

B. Glad I could make you giggle. :nod: :) That encounter was……errm…weird.

C. Nah, Mrs. MPF doesn’t post on forums. She has voiced her opinions out loud to me about Mr. Price’s antics though.
Please tell me she's voiced an opinion about Babe Woof, ESA Br'er Rabbit, Bowtie Barnsie, Bidoof ,Munchlax and the rest of the extended Price family ! :biglaugh: 🧸

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Please tell me she's voiced an opinion about Babe Woof, ESA Br'er Rabbit, Bowtie Barnsie, Bidoof ,Munchlax and the rest of the extended Price family ! :biglaugh: 🧸

Oh plenty

Everything from “Jesus f***ing Christ what is WRONG with that guy??” to “Oh f*** sake…he can afford all these stupid stuffed animals but won’t spend $$ on (insert useful things here)”

My favourite was probably “yeeeeeah…..he’ll never get a woman that’s not inflatable. Cripes…”

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Ze Cats meeting Sleepy Joe should be interesting. :popcorn: :popcorn:

What’ll he do?? Wear a zookeeper suit?? Have dead fish hanging in strings in his office?? Cover ze floor of the Oval Office in kitty litter???
Most fans are anxious to see how he is going to handle pronouncing individual players names....we have several that could give him quite the challenge ! :laugh: :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad