Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
what

Do you actually eat fresh meals every day šŸ˜‚

I mean Stouffers

I make meals and then meal prep for days in advance
I admit I eat Stouffers & Marie Callender meals M-F however the meals I choose are not nearly as awful as the type of meals you like aka Fried Chicken etc. And the size of the meals are portions for 1, not the family sized meals. On weekends I broil ground beef one day & either a steak or lamb chops the other day. And when I do cook, its either for that 1 day, or on the rare occasions I make a pot of spaghetti or chicken soup it's enough to last 2 or 3 days MAX. You do realize food goes bad after a certain amount of time in the fridge, eh? :dunno:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
ā€œW..wā€¦why do I get food poisoning, tummyaches, or the liqui-shits??ā€ :cry: :rolleyes: :help:
Funny coming from you when the woman went over to the in laws and got several days worth of sausages and food :laugh:

this isn't the middle ages we have things called fridges that can store food for gasp...long periods

I admit I eat Stouffers & Marie Callender meals M-F however the meals I choose are not nearly as awful as the type of meals you like aka Fried Chicken etc. And the size of the meals are portions for 1, not the family sized meals. On weekends I broil ground beef one day & either a steak or lamb chops the other day. And when I do cook, its either for that 1 day, or on the rare occasions I make a pot of spaghetti or chicken soup it's enough to last 2 or 3 days MAX. You do realize food goes bad after a certain amount of time in the fridge, eh? :dunno:
ROFL

at least doordash the big cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
rare occasions I make a pot of spaghetti or chicken soup it's enough to last 2 or 3 days MAX.
This is what happens here.

eating stouffer's and "Marie Callendar" M-F :laugh:

1711629161688.jpeg

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Funny coming from you when the woman went over to the in laws and got several days worth of sausages and food :laugh:

this isn't the middle ages we have things called fridges that can store food for gasp...long periods

A. Aww is someone jealous that I have women in my life that love me, can cook for me, and cook well?

B. Shit doesnā€™t last for ā€œlong periodsā€ in the fridge, Dumbass. More like 2-3 days maximumā€¦

C. Whatever my wife brings home from her motherā€™s is usually our leftovers for the next dayā€¦or the day after that, tops.

D. This isnā€™t the f***inā€™ pioneer days where 1 person has to make/have an entire hoard of food to last through the winter, Dickbrainsā€¦. :rolleyes: :shakehead

• Love

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Help me understand, unless you all are being obtuse again.

I say that I made 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese that will go for 2-3 days so I can meal prep and have some every day for lunch / dinner

"You can't put food in the fridge for that long"

Then @PanthersPens62 DIRECTLY backs up my post by saying that sometimes he makes a big pot of spaghetti and keeps it for 2-3 days while also saying "You do know food rots right"

So what is the issue again with me making 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese yesterday and putting it in the fridge so I can eat it for lunch today, dinner today, lunch tomorrow, and dinner tomorrow?

C. Whatever my wife brings home from her motherā€™s is usually our leftovers for the next dayā€¦or the day after that, tops.
that's how long the food lasts here.

This isn't RDR2. Fridges exist.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
What the hell is the point of double batching it when you can just make 1 box at a time??

Split a box for that dayā€™s lunch/dinner and quit being so f***ing lazy.

Again, you are only 1 personā€¦.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Help me understand, unless you all are being obtuse again.

I say that I made 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese that will go for 2-3 days so I can meal prep and have some every day for lunch / dinner

"You can't put food in the fridge for that long"

Then @PanthersPens62 DIRECTLY backs up my post by saying that sometimes he makes a big pot of spaghetti and keeps it for 2-3 days while also saying "You do know food rots right"

So what is the issue again with me making 2 boxes of Mac and Cheese yesterday and putting it in the fridge so I can eat it for lunch today, dinner today, lunch tomorrow, and dinner tomorrow?

that's how long the food lasts here.

This isn't RDR2. Fridges exist.
But you did not say "2 to 3 days". You never specified how long you intended to keep it in the fridge and you DO have a history of: a) keeping foods until they are spoiled and then arguing about being able to keep them for said long periods and b) getting sick from eating said foods. If you are indeed doing as said above then I have no issues. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

ā€œWeā€™ve opened up a new Asian stand ā€˜Intentional Wok,ā€™ bringing in some interesting new types of ballpark food that you donā€™t really see very often,ā€ said loanDepot Park Executive Chef Alex Paz.

ā€œI saw those bao buns,ā€ said 7Newsā€™ reporter Alex Miranda.

ā€œItā€™s a roasted pork and then we glaze it with a sweet soy glaze and a little bit of seasoning,ā€ said Paz. ā€œThe baos are fresh and then we top it with a little bit of Sriracha mayo and some green onions.ā€

• Love
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i can assure you putting 2 boxes of mac and cheese in the fridge is not kayfabe :laugh:

also if Sega was still here he'd ramble on how undertaker never broke kayfabe and then broke it after he retired

"WHY ISN'T HE STILL ACTING AS THE TAKER LOL"

"UNDERTAKER IRL IS SO WEIRD TO SEE"

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Zaide continuing to not acknowledge that Iyo Sky put a trash can over her head and jumped off a steel fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad